Let's talk ! 🌸👾

Gentan fluff ! Here we go!
Normal ages
Genya=16 Tanjiro=15
aKNYRoleplayer
________________________________

Genya was sitting on the couch watching a show. He heard someone sit right next to him. He turned to the side and saw Tanjiro.

"Hi, Shinazugawa!" Tanjiro smiled and he was curious in what Genya was watching.

Genya quickly paused and he looked at the side.

"Are you going to answer me?" Tanjiro asked.

"Stop talking to me like we're friends." Genya groaned. "We're no buddy."

"Aren't we friends?? We live in the same hotel!" Tanjiro's eyes widened.

"NEVER!!" Genya shouted.

"So let's become friends! It'll be better!" Tanjiro smiled.

"NO!" Genya got angrier. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"Let's become friends, Genya!" Tanjiro chuckled and he held out his hand.

"YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME?" Genya gasped. "I SAID NO! And also, DO NOT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!!"

"Eh...?" Tanjiro tilted his head. "You let Tokito call you that... are you guys together?"

"NO!!!" Genya shouted and he turned red.

"Oh no you're turning red Genya!" Tanjiro shook his hands because he's freaking out.

"WE AREN'T TOGETHER UNDERSTAND THAT!!" Genya covered his face.

"Also I brought these rice crackers! Want some?" Tanjiro picked a rice cracker and held it out to Genya.

Genya threw it to the wall. "DAMN YOU! I BET THEY'RE DISGUSTING!"

Tanjiro took another one and ate it. "Don't throw it! you're wasting it! Just imagine all of those homeless begging for food out on the streets..."

"I DO NOT WANT A RICE CRACKER!" Genya groaned. "EAT ALL OF THEM YOURSELF OR THROW THEM AWAY!"

"Hm... oh yeah you lost tooth so you won't be able to chew correctly on it! These rice crackers are crunchy and hard, you shouldn't eat these type of foods! Maybe... rice? Sticky rice?" Tanjiro asked.

Genya zoned out. How did Tanjiro find out about that?

Tanjiro kept staring at him, curiously. "Oh?"

"You must've been seeing things." Genya mumbled.

"No I wasn't seeing things!" Tanjiro said as he bit another rice cracker. "I've got the tooth right here!"

Genya gasped and turned to face Tanjiro again. "WHAT?! YOU KEPT THE TOOTH IN YOUR POCKETS? HOW CREEPY CAN YOU GET!!"

"But you dropped it... I'm sure I could return it right away so you wouldn't worry...?" Tanjiro chuckled nervously and he tried to give it back.

"YOU BETTER ME JOKING WITH ME!!! THROW IT OUT AND GET RID OF THAT THING, I DON'T NEED THAT IT COULD BE GONE FOREVER!!!" Genya shouted. "GET LOST!"

"At least take one last rice cra-"

Genya pushed Tanjiro away.

________________________________

Tanjiro and Genya decided to take a walk outside for some fresh air. I don't know how Tanjiro convinced Genya to come with him but yeah sure because of Genya's harsh attitude. It's surprising he treats Muichiro better LMAO okay I'm sorry let's get started on this part

Tanjiro was walking behind Genya. "How nice it is outside! Do you agree?"

"Ugh..." He groaned. He didn't want to answer.

"Genya?"

"Don't use my first name." Genya demanded.

"Oh there you go, Shinazugawa! You talked finally! Do you think it's nice outside?"

"YES I DO." Genya clenched his fists.

"Oh great because I agree too! I could smell the flowers from all the way over here. Doesn't that sound so amazing? The flowers are vibrant and colorful that it kinda hurts my eyes a bit! That explains how beautiful and majestic they are." Tanjiro explained. He was a bigger yapper IN A GOOD WAY.

But Genya listened. "Ok..." He muttered and he crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Want to pick the flowers?" Tanjiro asked as he pointed to them.

"I'm not a flowers guy..." He rolled his eyes and replied, "But fine whatever."

Tanjiro was happy Genya agreed.

They both walked towards the flower garden until they arrived.

"Oh look at these daisies and these sunflowers! They're so pretty!" Tanjiro chuckled and he picked them out. "How about you pick some for Muichiro? He might love him!"

After Genya heard that sentence, he left to get flowers like a lightning bolt.

"I'm back." He said. "And flowers for you." He rolled his eyes and placed some flowers in his pocket and gave flowers to Tanjiro.

Tanjiro smelled the flowers. "Aw thank you, Shinazugawa! These flowers are beautiful and they smell very nice!" He placed them in his hair.

"I have an idea! We could make flower crowns!" Tanjiro got a few sticks and placed flowers on it. (I don't know how to describe how to make flower crowns.) He finally finished making the crown and he put it on. "Wow look, Shinazugawa!"

Genya looked at Tanjiro and saw the flower crown.

Genya decided to make one for himself. And Tanjiro (secretly.)

He also took a few sticks and placed flowers on it carefully so he doesn't mess it all up. He finished and he put the flower crown on his head and tapped on Tanjiro's shoulder, showing the flower crown he made for him by himself.

"Wow, Shinazugawa! That looks beautiful! Thank you." Tanjiro placed the flower crown Genya made on his head. "You're really good at making flower crowns, I see!"

Genya sighed and he looked up at the blossom tree. Bright pink and beautiful. Pink leaves were falling down to the ground. He picked one leaf up and placed it on Tanjiro's head, adding a little flower look-alike.

Tanjiro smiled. "You're really nice, Shinazugawa!"

They both smiled.

I'm sorry if I didn't write enough! But I hope you enjoyed the Gentan story guys hehe I enjoyed too
_______________________________