Chapter 1

The Wonder Of Pokémon is a prestigious Academy situated in an island of Kanto . It is the dream Academy of many students . This Academy was established by Sir Arron before he sacrificed himself to save the world . This Academy although falls under the Kingdom of Rota but for many generations Kings have not involved in affairs of this Academy as the Academy was established concerning the literacy rate of poor . But now as the hold of Rota Kingdom is weak on the Academy many rich students gets admission by using money leaving less Vacancies for poor people . The regular test that is conducted for the admission is leaked to people with money making the Academy a field to flaunt money . In this Academy amongst these rich students studies a poor young man (that is what other students think) named Ash Ketchum . He scored a perfect score on the admission exam without using any money to buy exam question paper . Although the principal Mr Jimmy Anderson intended to fail him but due to his perfect score he wasn't able to do anything.

Now Ash is a person who don't like to stay in a place but due to Lance forcing him he had to get admission in this Academy . Although no one knows but he is the crown prince of Rota ,the secret pokemon master , an aura guardian and top officer of g-man . He has traveled all over the world defeating the evil organisation's and dying is a common thing for him .

Although he has just returned from a journey through Galar but Lance literally begged him to join Wonder Of Pokémon as to get clues of Giovanni of team rocket's wearabouts . Some men of Lance's team has found that Ash's Mewtwo was actually created on New Island that is near the Wonder Island on which the Academy is established and Lance has some suspicion that some people of the Academy may be involved .

After getting admission he instantly became popular because of his good looks but alas good looks fail before money . Although Ash is good with his studies and all but he is just a bullying meat for students of the Academy.

Today is like any other day , Ash with his best buddy pikachu is walking towards his maths class . In this  whole Academy he only liked professor Gray his maths  teacher and professor Emily his homeroom teacher who also teach them of different ways of taking care of their pokemon.

"Hey Ashy boy " Ash's best friend and his first Elite seven greeted him . As Ash was a pokemon master he has seven elites unlike elite four of champions these elite seven can take down any champion . "Argh Gary can you stop with this stupid nickname" " None can stop me Ashy boy"  Gary replied with a smug look on his face . Ash ignored his comment and asked "Found something interesting " "Nah I didn't found anything but Gladion has found something very interesting.  I am sure he would like to show you" Gary replied . "Any news from DARK ROSE" Ash asked . Dark rose was someone who is helping g-men from shadows by providing top secret information about evil organizations.  No one knows who this person is but now g men has accepted their presence as their own member . Ash clearly remembered how surprised he  was when first time he received the information from dark rose . That information was about the activities of team aqua and magma. Lance was suspicious of this person but Ash being Ash asked  what this information was true . Lance denied and said that it is  a trap.  That is when Ash decided to start his journey in Hoenn . He discovered that the information was true and their really were evil organizations named aqua and magma . That was the first time Ash fought an evil organization. After that every time this person provided information about evil organizations. "Nope no response from them either " Gary replied as he was now scratching pikachu's cheek who had just jumped on his shoulder." I wonder why would that person like to be hidden" Gary asked but Ash didn't replied as he had tried many times to find that person even hiring high class hackers but no use that person is way too good . After forwarding them information that person literally erase all his tracks.

"Do you know we are getting a new student today " Gary said with a smirk. Ash rolled his eyes and said "By your smirk I can say that the student is a girl and also I am not interested " . "Ahh man you are no fun  " Gary looked at him with a knowing smirk "or you are still searching for a certain someone" a blush crept on Ash's face while pikachu and Gary giving him a look that said we know you bro . "Shut up you two". Pikachu and Gary laughed at him as they entered the classroom for maths class.

On the other side of school a honey blonde girl entered the principal's office for her schedule.  A sylveon was walking beside her . " Ok sylveon we got our schedule and we have maths for first lesson lets go"

This is my first story hope you all enjoy it .