Chapter 22

Ash with hands in his pocket was walking toward his history class . Today morning Serena left the Academy because of some business problem and Ash was thankful for that because what he was going to do today ,Serena might try to interfere . Also Paul , Gladion ,Alain have taken a leave with some bribe to the headmaster but other student just think they gone on a educational trip to aether paradise . About Ash he was just thinking about getting suspended .

Yesterday night Ash received a message from dark rose stating that exchange students would be transferred to the Academy  with suitable drugs . Professor Martin would receive those students at the main entrance to the Academy. Those students would be sent on Wednesday morning at 5 am .

According to the message elite seven have to take action on Tuesday. For protection of Academy Gary and Calem were incharge . About other elite seven they would be meeting in private mansion of Ash at evening .

Ash entered his history class . He sat on the back seat thinking how to get suspended when Jack came . Golden spoon came walking toward Ash himself . "Hey ketchum I heard you got a girlfriend. " said Jack with a taunting smile . "Even if I have what it had to do with you " Ash replied with a same taunting smile . "Oh really where is she . Don't tell me she was so embarrassed of you being a begger that she ran away . Which girl would like to stay with a begger like you " said Jack.  "About that my girlfriend likes me as a person . I heard that you also tried to approach her but what a shame you didn't meet her standard . I know you are jealous of me but don't worry I am a kind man so I don't mind you being jealous of me ." Ash said with the same taunting voice . Everyone present in the class snickered at Ash's comment and Jack he gritted his teeth in anger. "By the way Jack I even got to know about your interactions with Serena.  She explained it in detail . " Ash provoked Jack.  Jack being the short tempered brat lunged at Ash with a fist . Unlike other time this time Ash caught it and kicked him where sun never shines . Pikachu who was watching from sidelines cheered his trainer 'go for it Ash make sure he never have kids in the future . Go go go . Kick his ass . Aim for his weak point . Make sure he stays in hospital for a month .'

Pikachu was more enthusiastic than Ash in beating Jack. Ash who knew Pikachu was mad at Jack as he bullied him so he didn't minded pikachu's encouraging words. Ash kicked and punched Jack mercilessly. It was then professor Evan entered the class . He saw the fighting going on in the class and tried to stop them but Ash was using Jack as a punching bag . At last professor Evan shouted " stop it Ash you would kill him . " After hearing those words Ash stopped . "Go to office now and someone please take Jack to nurse joy ."

Ash pulled Jack from his shirt collar and said in a low voice " if you ever come near my Sere I will personally send you to giratina " After saying this Ash went to headmaster's office and Jack was sure that he saw Ash's eyes turning blue when he warned him .

At office Ash was being shouted upon by headmaster "you brat how dare you fight in my Academy. " "headmaster you have only seen me fighting but you have never seen Jack bullying other kids . Why? " said Ash . Hearing Ash headmaster's brow twitched . "You lowly creature who don't even know what wealth mean dare to argue with me . A poor creature like you should like Jack's shoe maybe he would have given you a job in his father's company. " headmaster shouted and was ready to slap Ash but professor Evan intervened "headmaster if he reported to police about your violence you may get in trouble . Our academy is already under surveillance due to missing student. " Hearing Professor Evan headmaster lowered his hand and took some deep breaths . "Thanks Evan and you . You are suspended from school for a whole week ."said headmaster .

Ash walked out of headmaster's office and he met all his friends . They were all worried about him except Calem and Gary . "Ash you shouldn't have beaten Jack. " said May. "Don't worry May it is only suspension for a week after a week I would be here again ."said Ash. " you don't know what Jack's father would do ."said Dawn with a worried expression on her face .

After saying good bye to all his friends Ash left the Academy with pikachu on his shoulder.  "First step is complete Pikachu . But that stingy headmaster only gave suspension for a week ." Pikachu sighed 'I know right I hoped for a vacation for a while .' "I wanted to decide some location for vacation as Serena and I have planned to have vacation in hoenn ."said Ash .'don't worry pal it happens . By the way why professor Evan came instead of Martin.'asked pikachu. "Oh Martin was busy for welcoming exchange students so professor Evan came as substitute. " said Ash with sarcasm in his voice .

At headmaster's office the headmaster received a call from someone. He picked it up with shaking hands ." Oh hello Mr. Finny " "headmaster what I am hearing about my son now ."Came a voice from other side ." Oh Mr.  Finny don't worry I have already suspended the student who beat your son ."said headmaster in a meak voice. "What would a suspension do headmaster . Call his parents I need compensation.  I would make there life a living hell for hurting my son ."shouted the voice from other side. "Don't worry Mr Finny after he comes to the Academy I would fix a meeting between his parents and you ."said headmaster while shivering in fear . "Good . I would make sure to make them my lab rat ." The call ended and the headmaster released a sigh of relief.