Chapter 2

Ash and Gary were sitting at the back of class when professor Gray entered the class . "Class we are having a new student " professor Gray announced . Then the door opened and entered a honey blonde girl with a sylveon she moved in the front of class beside professor Gray . "Hi everyone I am Serena Yvonne and this is my partner sylveon.  Hope we can we friends." "Sylveon " Serena and sylveon introduced themselves. Whole class was staring at Serena with surprised gazes as the Kalos queen and world class designer was in front of them . But Ash and Gary were staring at her for different reason . Serena looked at class and her gaze met Ash her lips curved in smile as she called Ash by his nickname which he don't allow anyone to say except his parents and Serena. "Satoshi you study here too . It's nice to meet you again." Ash didn't replied as he was in daze that Serena was in his class . Gary seeing this nudged him with his elbow . Ash's lips curved in rear smile after seeing that she still remembered him after so many years . "It's nice to meet you again Sere ." Ash smiled at her . Now whole class was looking at Ash . They never thought that the poor guy knows the kalos queen . "I am disappointed sister you only remembered Ashy boy and not me ." Gary pouted like a little kid . "How can I forget you Gary.  You were the only one who always provoked  Ash and got beaten every time ." Serena replied and Ash and pikachu snickered at him . After hearing that Gary's face fell . "If you don’t to remember me then  don't remember but atleast don't rub salt on my wounds ." Serena laughed then walked towards them and hugged Gary "I am happy to see you again Gare bear ." "Not you too sis" said Gary while returning the hug then Serena turned towards Ash hugged him tightly "I missed you Satoshi " " I missed you too Sere " Ash returned the hug . Now whole class was murmuring about them . Professor Gray cleared his throat. Ash and Serena broke there hug saw that whole class was looking at them . "It seems that you know Gary and Ash Serena.  You can sit behind them as the seat behind them is empty ." Professor Gray said to break the awkward silence in class . After hearing Professor Ash shoved Gary out of his seat and he landed on his butt in front of Serena.  "Serena can sit with me Professor and Gary can sit at back . " Ash hurriedly throwed his bag at the back seat while pikachu snickered at Gary.  Gary stood up while rubbing his butt and murmured "traitor " . Serena sat beside Ash as pikachu jumped on her shoulder and his cheeks with her "pika" . "This is my buddy pikachu " Ash introduced pikachu to Serena.  "It's nice to meet you pikachu and this is sylveon. " "syl" sylveon greeted Ash and pikachu. Ash waved at sylveon at pikachu moved down to sylveon and started playing with her at the back of class . Professor Gray started teaching and everyone started paying attention to him.

After the maths class was over Ash took Serena for a tour of school as they both had their second period free . "And this cafeteria . I would like to introduce you to all my friends . I am sure they would like to meet the kalos queen " said Ash.  "I would like to meet your friends . Except Gary  Calem and you I know no one here " Serena said with a smile . "Don't worry Sere they are all good people " Ash smiled at her lovingly . "Speaking of  Calem did he get a girlfriend or not ". Serena asked Ash. Ash smirked " about that he did get a girlfriend. " Ash said while giving pikachu a pack of ketchup which he gladly accepted.  "That is why that bastard didn't came to pick me up . Leave that he didn't even introduced his girlfriend to me ." Serena was now fuming with anger . "May Camel's soul rest in peace " Ash laughed nervously.  Pikachu was too busy licking ketchup to care about what was happening around him. "Forget about him . Do you have a girlfriend. " Serena asked nervously internally she was praying arceus that Ash was single. Her heart was heavy waiting for Ash's reply. Ash was taken back by her question " no no no I never had a girlfriend I am still single" he started explaining internally he was saying that he had always waited for her . Serena breathed a sigh of relief knowing that she still has a chance . Her heart was singing and dancing.  "Neither do I " she laughed at  Ash's  bewildered state . After seeing her laughing Ash also laughed with her .

They laughed and caught up their lost time together . As the bell rang they went to their separate ways as Serena had pokemon history and Ash has pokemon biology.