Chapter 3

During break time everyone was sitting on a table waiting for Ash to show up . "Hey guys do you know what?" Dawn literally shouted . "What troublesome . Except for you to get in trouble every minute is there something new ?" Paul asked while sipping his coffee. He looked sleep deprived .

"First of all I am not troublesome . My name is Dawn . D-A-W-N that is how it is spelled if you don’t know.  Second I didn't cause any trouble and third Serena Yvonne the Kalos queen is in my history class ." Dawn squealed at the last part . "Really Dawn are you telling the truth . Why didn't you invited her to have lunch with us ". May asked with equal excitement. "I did invite her but she said she was waiting for someone ."

Dawn sat beside Paul and looked at him . "Hey Paul are you okay . You look like a zombie you know ". Ha ha very funny Dawn " Paul rolled his eyes at her . "Hey I am worried you know . You look like that someone has sucked your soul out of your body . Gary snickered and Gladion remarked with a sly grin "of course someone did suck his soul you know ." Calem and Gary  were trying hard to control their laughter imagining Ash sucking soul of Paul. Paul glared at them "Thanks for worrying about me Dawn but it is nothing just my boss was giving me some last minute orders ." May grinned mischievously "Hey Dawn I know how to bring back Paul sucked soul. " " How May ?" Dawn asked curiously . "You know a true love's kiss" before she can complete Paul spitted his coffee on Gladion 's face his face turned red . Dawn who was not doing any better shouted "May" . Everyone laughed at them except Gladion who was busy cleaning his face . "That was good one May "said Misty . "I know right " May replied.

They were just talking when they noticed Ash and Serena coming towards them laughing and talking like they knew each other  from years. Ash's friends were seeing him as if he was an alien . Miette nudged May "Is he our Ash . He is not some intruder right." Gladion whispered to Alain "Is he our boss ". Paul nudged Gary "Is he even capable of smiling". Gary rubbed his arm were Paul hitted him "get used to it you are gonna see a lot of it "

Ash and Serena reached the table , Calem was first to great Serena "Hey cousin it's nice to see you again" . Then Miette stood up from her seat and hugged Serena "Hey Serena how's the kalos queen doing " "I am doing fine Miette" Serena hugged her back . " wait a minute you two know  the kalos queen " asked May . "She was my rival for the title of kalos queen "answered Miette ." Also she is my cousin " Calem replied as a matter of fact.

"So Serena you said that you were waiting for someone after class . Was it Ash ?" Dawn asked with a smirk . A small blush rose to Serena's face . "Yeah I was waiting for him as he promised  to introduce his friends to me . But I didn't know that you were one of his friends Dawn ." Serena replied to Dawn then introduced herself. "Hello everyone I am Serena Yvonne from kalos region hope we can we friends. " "Hi their I am May Maple from Petelberg city in Hoenn " " I am Drew and I am a coordinator just like May and Dawn ." "I am Misty Waterflower Cerulean city gym leader ." "Iris nice to meat you" "I am Cilan I am a world class connoisseur " "I am Lily nice to meet you " lily smiled at her sweetly. "I am Paul " "Gladion Lily's brother " "I am Alain nice to meet you again Serena." "It's nice to see you again too Alain . How is Aria and Mairin." "They both are doing good . Thanks for asking." "Wow Ash you have lot of friends " Serena looked at him amazement . "You can say that again "

They were all eating their food in peace while chatting . When suddenly a voice rang in cafeteria "Its a pleasure to have the kalos queen in our academy . " after hearing that voice Ash felt silent . His gaze fell on the intruder and he glared at him . A single thought ran in Gary, Calem, Paul , Alain and Gladion's mind hope he doesn't cross the line or this monster would kill him.