Chapter 14

Ash and Gary checked every location again except the market . They both were patrolling the market area when Ash's eyes met a shopkeeper for an instant . That shopkeeper was acting suspiciously , he was acting like that he was keeping a watch on Ash and Gary. Ash looked behind him and saw two suspicious looking man looking at some items on display . He established a telepathic relation between his and Gary's mind .'Gary don't look behind we are being followed ' Gary who received Ash's message just nodded.

Ash saw a shop of accessories and went inside it . He was welcomed by a middle aged lady . "Hello I am the shop owner how may I help you ?" asked the middle aged women . "Hello ma'am I am looking for matching accessories for couples " Ash answered . "Please wait here I would be back in a minute " saying this the lady moved towards the back of shop . Gary who was looking confused the whole time became more puzzled on Ash's request . Ash saw a mirror on the table and rotated it to see at his back without looking back . As he suspected the two men were close by outside the store. He kept the mirror back at the table . "Gary keep your gun ready we are ambushing those guys . " Gary after listening this just nodded .

After some time the lady came with some boxes . She opened the boxes one by one and each box contained pair of same looking bracelets but of different colors. Ash looked at each pair but he didn't liked them that much ." Do you have any other pair in blue color. " asked Ash.  The lady thought for a moment then said "today only we received a set of sapphire jewelry if you like I can show you sir" Ash just nodded and the lady brought out another box which contained a sapphire necklace with a platinum chain and a pair of sapphire earrings.

  The lady thought for a moment then said "today only we received a set of sapphire jewelry if you like I can show you sir" Ash just nodded and the lady brought out another box which contained a sapphire necklace with a platinum chain and a pair o...

(Set of jewelry ash saw)

Ash saw the jewelry and was mesmerized by it . By watching the jewelry he couldn't stop himself from thinking about Serena's beautiful ocean blue eyes . "I would like these " said Ash and gave his card to the shop owner . After getting the jewelry he put it in his bag . Gary was looking at him surprised "Ashy boy we are on a mission " whispered Gary . "I know don't worrywe have got this . Eventually he have to wait for them to get their guard down and what is the better way than little shopping. " Ash replied telepathically.  Gary looked at him shocked a guy who despise shopping is shopping women's jewelry and that too on a mission . "Get ready Gary" Ash's voice inside his head snapped Gary out of his thoughts .

Both Gary and Ash walked in an alley knowing that two men are following them . As the men walked near the alley , they were ambushed by Ash and Gary . Ash pointed his gun at the man and asked "tell me all the details you know about the smuggling ." The man just laughed " I wouldn't dare to." This got on Ash's nerves he created an aura wall around them which Gary knew what it was and gulped hard . He put his gun back seeing no gun on his head the man tried to run but due to aura wall he wasn't able to escape . Ash cracked his knuckles and started punching and kicking those guys .

After some time both the men were literally half dead . There was blood all over Ash's hands and both men were having broken bones . Blood was coming out of their noses and mouth . Gary who was sitting at back was just enjoying the show with some snacks .

Ash was ready to deliver another punch but one of the man screamed in pain" I would tell you everything don't kill me , don't kill me please ."Hearing this Ash lowered his fist and Gary also stooped eating and came forward " we are doing this smuggling business for four months now . We always do it at night . Some customers who can't come on intended day , we bury their order somewhere and tie a ribbon on the surface to pinpoint the location of their order ."first man explained while moaning in pain . "What are other things that you smuggle other than drugs " asked Gary . "We smuggle pokemon as well as humans . " said the second man . Hearing this Ash was ready to deliver another punch but was stopped by Gary "Calm down boy we still need information " Ash just nodded and glared at the guys sho shivered both in pain and fear .

"Where are the pokemon and humans you are smuggling. It is not easy to smuggle them in front of whole market ." Gary asked. "Smuggling of them directly takes place in mayor's manor . We know nothing other than that ." explained the first man while spitting out some blood . Ash realesed Mew again . Both the men were astonished to see the legendary pokemon in front of them . "Mew teleport them to Lance he would further investigate them ."said Ash. Mew nodded and teleported with the men.

Lance was drinking some coffee when Mew teleported in front of him with half dead men . "Ash not again these men are literally dead ." He sighed and ordered some grunts to first heal the men and then interrogate them .

With Ash and Gary,  Ash cleaned his hands and said to Gary "we are going to sneak in mayor's manor at midnight. " "alright " agreed Gary . They both then came out of the alley when Gary's stomach grumbled "I haven't eaten anything . First let's eat some dinner " Ash just nodded and both walked toward a restaurant.