Chapter 4

Last time someone intrupted our heroes . Let's see what happened next.

Ash was glaring daggers at the intruder which Serena saw "and you are.." . "Oh how rude of me . I am Jack . My father is the richest man in the world after the ceo of ket.industries(sorry about that didn't get any interesting name)pokemon master Arron. "

After hearing this the members of elite seven burst into laughter. "Why are you all losers laughing . Not like you can get into ket.industries . Like Ash every elite seven has hidden their identities . Except Gary who is known as grandson of famous professor Oak and Gladion who is heir to aether paradise other members of elite seven are considered poor .

Serena got a hint of Jack's character but she remained silent. Jack turned his attention back to Serena and smiled a sweet smile atleast tried to "Sorry about that my queen . How about we go on a date . It makes sense that we get to know each other as you are the kalos queen and I am the richest guy in whole school ."

Hearing this Serena cringed and Ash clenched his fist ,his knuckles turned white . Serena replied while folding her arms over her chest "excuse me mister first of all I am not interested in a douchebag like you . Second it is your father that is rich and with your personality I don't think your company would last I actually feel sorry about your father for having a son like you. And third don't you ever dare to compare yourself with me. "

The members of elite seven booed Jack . His face was contorted with anger "how dare you a lowly kalos queen insult me . You should know your place bitch ." As Jack actually tried to slap her which Ash caught . "Keep your filthy hands to yourself brat". Ash said in a cold voice which sent chills down everyone's spines and Jack believed that he saw Ash's eyes turn red . Serena smiled as Ash protected her .

When Ash left Jack's arm . He left swearing to turn Ash's life a living hell. Ash sighed as he sat back on his seat . "You know Satoshi you were cool."said Serena with a cheerful smile . "Thanks Sere you were more cooler than me . You actually showed him his place." "Hey Ash you know I am surprised by your reflexes I believe that you can fight back Jack but why don't you fight him." Lily asked . "Now Lily mentioned it . You must be good fighter then why you let him bully you."this time Misty asked with a raised brow . Now everyone's attention was on Ash . "Wait Satoshi is getting bullied . Why don't you fight him Satoshi . I know you are a good fighter you always beat Gary in a close combat when we were kids . After hearing this elite seven members looked at Gary with smirk and Gary groaned " come on its not like you can beat Ashy boy ." Everyone's smirks faded and now Gary smirked "knew it"

After hearing them this time Iris asked "wait minute Ash can actually beat you all ."" He is a hidden beast after all" Paul replied . "Last time I sparred with him I remember clearly that I wasn't able to walk properly for a weak ." Alain remarked and Ash glared at him which actually shut his mouth.

"Then Satoshi why don't you fight him back " said Serena with a worried look on her face . After seeing her worried face Ash replied " You don't have to worry about him Sere it's not like his punches hurt or something. He is actually a waste of time."

After eating their lunch Serena asked Ash " so Ashy what is your next class ."" It's actually geography " "I also have geography Ashy " Serena replied happily , happy to share another class with his beloved. "Ashy hmm." Dawn teased . May picked up from their "Hey Serena is Ash your boyfriend. " Gary and Calem snickered as they were the only one who knew the history of both . After hearing May both Ash and Serena became flustered.  "No nnno we are just friends right Satoshi ." Serena tried to explain but hearing her Ash felt friendzoned but he knew better than anyone to not to give up. "Of course honey we believe you" Calem said laughing which made Ash and Serena's face as red as a tomato because Calem used a nickname which Ash used to call Serena in childhood . To their rescue the bell rang and they both hurrid towards their geography class.

Everyone at their table laughed at them . "I never saw Ash that flustered before" laughed Drew.  "I never knew that cold hearted person can even blush" said Alain . "Ok guys it is enough we all have classes too" said Lily. "Yeah she is right ." Cilan supported Lily . They all agreed with them and went to their classes.