Chapter 12

Serena was selecting a dress for her date with Ash atleast she thought it was a date . Yesterday Ash asked her out to show his secret spot . After taking a shower and getting ready for her date she got a text from Ash saying he was waiting for her outside the girls dormitory.

Serena quickly picked up her bag and locked the door to her dorm and texted Ash that she was coming . As Ash has texted she met him outside the girls dormitory. "Hey Ash ,pikachu ready for the trip" Serena greeted Ash and pikachu . When Ash saw Serena he was mesmerized by her beauty "you look beautiful Sere." After hearing Ash compliment her Serena shyly thanked him .

Ash and Serena both were walking in a comfortable silence with pikachu walking ahead of them. "So anything new ." Serena asked . "Nope except for Gary going to mainland for medical checkup " Ash replied ." Did something happened to him? " Serena asked worried for Gary . "He was saying he wasn't feeling well from few days so I suggested him going to doctor ." Ash said . "Hope he is okay ." "Don't worry Sere Gary would be okay." Ash said while holding her hand which Serena noticed. After realizing what he doing he tried to retreat his hand but Serena was quick in crossing their fingers "its alright I don't mind ." Serena replied shyly . There was a awkward silence between them but both were enjoying the feel of other's hand in theirs.

"We have reached their Sere " Ash pointed at a place pikachu has already reached their and was playing with wild pokemon. It was a beautiful place with crystal clear lake surrounded by lots of flowers. In the flowery field there were lots of wild pokemon. Some smaller pokemon after seeing Ash came near him .Ash crouched down to their level and petted their heads . After that he rummaged through his bag and brought out a can of pokemon food and fed them . Seeing this Serena asked "can I feed them too " "feel free to do so " Ash replied with a smile . The small pokemon looked afraid of Serena and hid behind Ash . Seeing this Serena thought of something and brought out a basket containing poke puffs . She gave the pokepuffs to the pokemon who at first looked hesitant but seeing Ash's smile they took it and started enjoying it .

Ash and Serena were sitting beside the lake and Serena released her pokemon. Delphox sat under the shade of a tree with audino. Milotic was enjoying the fresh water of the lake . Phancham started playing with the small pokemon who Serena fed and Sylveon seeing the place became happy . She started running in the flowery field . Seeing this Ash said "Sylveon looks particularly very happy ". "That is because I caught her in a flowery field like this and she loves flowers ." Serena replied.

With Gary he was on a ship to the mainland as Ash has suggested he was going to make a fake medical report of himself and for that who is more trustworthy than Brock . Previous night Gary had talked to Brock and arranged a meeting with him so he was not that much worried.

After arriving at the port he decided to go to a pokemon center and book a room for himself as Brock was coming tomorrow and he has to spend the night there . He reached the pokemon center where he was greeted by a smiling nurse joy "welcome to the pokemon center do your pokemon need a checkup ." "Yes nurse joy give a checkup to my pokemon and I want to book a room ." Gary put his pokemon on the trey provided by nurse joy and a chansey took the trey and nurse joy gave the room card to Gary . After receiving the room card Gary to his room and put his things in the room and laid down on bed . He was planning to patrol the city for any unusual activity as Ash suggested today morning .

After receiving his pokemon Gary in a disguise went toward the police station where he was asked the purpose of his visit . He showed the men his g men ID . After seeing the ID the men saluted him and Gary entered the office of officer Jenny who at first looked confused but after seeing Gary's I'd she abruptly stood from her chair and saluted him . Gary sat in front of officer Jenny and signaled her to sit down ."Jenny I don't like to beat around the bush so tell me is their any unusual activity happening in the city?"