Chapter 20

It was Friday evening. Nothing special happened till now except Gary returned much to the delight of Lily . Gladion was pisssed of at him doesn't help Gary snideley commented on Gladion being single and doesn't having guts to propose to a girl . Which led to Gary having a bump on his head .

Ash was in his dorm room just scrolling through is mobile phone . He wanted to spend some time with Serena but she said she was busy today , so he was just getting bored doesn't help pikachu was acting suspiciously . Pikachu of all pokemon denied going for a walk to their secret spot to train . At mention of training pikachu was most energetic. But most suspicious thing is he didn't want him to leave the dorm room.

After the incident with Serena and Jack , Ash was thinking of proposing Serena . He walked toward his drawer and saw the gift he bought for Serena when he was on mission with Gary. The blue color of jewelry reminded him of Serena's ocean blue eyes . "Hey pikachu give me some suggestion how should I propose to her ."said Ash . "Really dude you are asking me for a suggestion.  You do know that I am a pokemon. Relationships for pokemon and humans work differently for your knowledge. Also I only had one love my whole life and she doesn't ever deny me ." said pikachu.

"That your love would deny you if it had a mouth to complain . Arceus know how many bottles of ketchup you had finished just in this week only." Ash said laying on his bed . Pikachu was way too busy licking ketchup to care about what his trainer was going through.

After some time lazing around Ash abruptly sat on his bed ." Hey Gary has some experience in this field I should just ask him ." "If you want to look like a total fool in front of Serena then go ahead and contact him . I don't know what girls like about him he just flirts with them then ask them to a date and they are all over him ." said pikachu.

After hearing pikachu Ash just lay back on his bed and started scrolling through his phone again . It was when he received a message from Serena. After reading the message the phone fell on Ash's face . Pikachu looked at him weirdly. "Serena just ask me out for star gazing ." Ash explained.

Ash read the message again and it was same ~ Hey Satoshi I know it is sudden but tomorrow is meteor shower so I want to see it with you . So meet me at cafeteria at 7 pm . Ash was reading it again and again . Pikachu patted his back " Serena just gave you a perfect opportunity to propose so grab it ."

Next day Ash went to cafeteria for breakfast . Everyone was present there except Serena. He texted her but she didn't replied. Ash grew anxious but pikachu told him to relax that he would meet her in evening . Ash decided to trust pikachu and relaxed . Whole day he didn't meet Serena and Serena wasn't even replying to his texts . He grew more and more anxious.

Serena had called Ash at 7 pm but he reached cafeteria at 6 . He was too anxious, he decided if Serena didn't come by 7 pm he would go searching for her . Pikachu tried to calm him but it wasn't helping .

At 7 pm Ash was getting more and more anxious by the minute . It was when Serena entered the cafeteria. She looked worn out . Ash when saw Serena he breathed a sigh of relief. He stood up from his seat and hugged her . Serena was surprised at first but then hugged him back .

After releasing Serena from hug Ash asked "where were you Sere ? You didn't even replied to my texts ." "Calm down Ash I was busy so I didn't checked my mobile phone . So tell me are you ready ."said Serena. Ash smiled " yeah I am ready "

They both walked toward their secret spot . The journey was silent . Ash  was busy thinking how to tell Serena his feeling and Serena was just nervous. When they reached the spot Ash saw a mat that was spread over the grass . There were shinnotic and morelull around the landscape . Whole site was just breathtaking . Ash had visited this area many times but never had he seen this sight .

Serena who was standing behind him grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the mat where there were different dishes spread out . Ash looked at her surprised " I thought you would be hungry so I prepared some of your favorite dishes. " Serena smiled at him .

Serena, Ash and pikachu were enjoying their meal prepared by Serena when Ash asked " Hey Serena I have come here many times but I never saw shinottic and morelull before ." "Oh about that yesterday I went to mainland and helped officer Jenny catch a pokemon smuggler . And he was smuggling these shinnotic and morelull. After catching the smuggler . Officer Jenny wanted to realese them in wild in there home region but due to some problems she couldn't.  So she asked for my help . So I am keeping them here. Sorry I didn't told you before but don't worry officer Jenny is taking them tomorrow. " explained Serena.  Ash just nodded in understanding.

After having dinner both Ash and Serena were gazing at stars . Pikachu was playing with some morelull . After some time Serena stood up and walked a little farther away from Ash. " Hey Ash I have prepared a surprise for you . Hope you like it ." Saying this Serena released her pokemon.

Serena started to perform with delphox, milotic ,sylveon ,pancham ,sylveon and audino . Ash was just just focusing at Serena. She looked too majestic in the night dancing with her pokemon . Her moves were too elegant like a fairy has just descended from heaven . After dancing and doing some stunts all the pokemon fired there respected moves in the sky to form a sentence I love you Satoshi . Ash stared at them with complete astonishment ." I love you Satoshi.  Would you be my boyfriend. " asked Serena.

Ash was silent Serena was now very nervous. She was panicking inside that Ash would reject her . Ash walked toward Serena . It was hard to see his expression as it was covered with shadow of his cap . When he reached her he grabbed his waist and planted his lips on her . Serena was a bit taken aback but returned the kiss . After breaking the kiss Ash put his head on Serena's and said " got your answer " Serena just smiled .

They were just standing there staring into each other's eyes when a shooting star passed above there heads Ash looked at the sky and said " it is happening the meteor shower ." Serena just nodded . Both of them went back and sat on the mat to enjoy the meteor shower .

After watching meteor shower Ash said " you know I was planning to propose you soon " " but I beat you to it " said Serena.  Ash just pulled Serena on his lap and whispered in her ear " now let me make the marriage proposal or you plan to ask for marriage too." Serena blushed and replied " that one is completely yours don't worry " Ash just giggled and hugged her .

I didn't wrote the performance of Serena as I am not good with writing battles and performances . Also in every fanfic Ash proposes Serena so I made a little change hope you enjoy it .