Chapter 16

Time passed it was April now . Gary had taken a leave for his recovery. Everyone was hoping for Gary's speedy recovery except for elite seven and Ash . In the past month both Ash and Serena became more closer to each other to the point that everyone in academy thought that they were dating . Although many comparisons were made between them  but none cared .

Serena was pissed at first but after some persuading from Ash she also stopped listening to the crap of others at Academy. About Jack he was burning with jealousy as he saw both Ash and Serena getting closer .

There was also a new student who came at the ending of March . He was one of people who were rescued from mayor's mansion . His name was Eric and he followed Ash like a puppy . Except elite seven Eric was the only friend in Ash's friend group who knew about his true identity. Although during his mission Ash was in disguise but still he recognized him .

Today as usual Ash and Serena were going toward their geography class . "So Satoshi the girls are planning to go on beach this Sunday and Dawn told me you never come with them to the beach. " Serena asked ." Because they all are too noisy and I like to spend my time in peace."replied Ash . "This time there is a change I am going there so you are also coming with me no excuse ."said Serena in a stern voice . ' even if you have not invited him he would have sent one of his pokemon in order to protect you ' hearing pikachu Ash's faced him " what I need to take measures ". "What did pikachu say " asked Serena as she only heard pika pika . " Nothing , we are getting late so we should hurry up to the geography class ." Ash hurriedly walked towards geography class . "wait for me " Serena also joined him.

Geography class was as usual with Ash and pikachu sleeping and Serena taking notes and timely staring at Ash's sleeping face . After bell rang Serena woke up Ash and pikachu. Ash woke up but pikachu woke up then went back to sleep in Ash's bag. As they were walking outside professor Evan stopped them " miss Yvonne you can leave I have to talk to Mr. Ketchum " " Ok professor " Serena replied with a smile.

Serena for one knew that professor wasn't a bad person . He takes teaching very seriously . To the point he even lend some reference books of his to student .

"What do you want to talk about professor?" Ash asked . Professor Evan signaled Ash to sit . "Don't worry Mr ketchum I have already taken permission from professor Martin for you , you won't be attending his class today ."said Professor Evan .

Some time passed and their was only silence between them ." Are we waiting for someone professor " asked Ash now partially loosing his patience. "Oh sorry about that we are waiting for my son ." At that moment Eric entered . Ash looked at him " you are professor's son " "yeah , are you surprised " said Eric.  "You can talk about that later already you have wasted somuch time." Professor Evan passed a file to Ash " I know you are a g men and a trusted one at that . So read this thoroughly. "

Reading the file Ash was shocked "where did you find this ." Ash asked suspicious of professor. "I was collecting clues in order find my one and only son Eric. And I dearly thank you for rescuing him ." Professor Evan bowed to him . "When Eric turned seventeen me and my wife planned a surprise party for him as he was returning from his adventure in unova on his birthday.  But he never returned. We tried to contact him but their was no response . We reported him missing in police station and we found out that he had landed in kanto from unova . Officer Jenny tried to search for him but we never found him. My wife was hospitalized due to this and I started doing investigation on my own and I found these things . I found out about these drugs and found out that professor Martin was main smugglers so I became a professor in this Academy. This file contains all the places through out kanto where smuggling is taking place ."

"When I was there I found out that they would transfer some hostages to this Academy and professor Martin would keep an eye on him . There are total of twelve students. And one of them is my girlfriend. I don't know when they would be transferred here but I know they would transfer them here soon .I wanted to help my father in his further investigation but then I found you here . "Eric added .

After hearing them Ash was in silence. Although dark rose has notified them about soon to be happening scandal but she didn't knew how many hostages were there . "Don't worry professor I can handel this but you also have to help me in near future. "Ash said while closing the file . "How can I help you " asked professor Evan.  "Next month there is something I need to do and I want you to help me get suspended for a month. " Ash didn't wanted to give too many details. "I would help " answered professor Evan.

Ash stood up from his chair and walked towards the door "professor you shouldn't trust anyone so easily ." Professor Evan smiled and said "if a person as respected as champion Lance respect you then you must be a person that I should be able to trust ". Ash just smiled and walked outside .As for pikachu he slept through whole ordeal.

After classes were over Ash went to his dorm room there he met Riley . Pikachu on seeing Riley nuzzled his cheeks with him . "Nice to meet you too pikachu" Riley greeted pikachu. As an aura guardian it was easy for him to sneak in Ash's dorm . "Here these are the locations where the smuggling is taking place . Keep an eye on these places and don't attack as that can alert Giovanni.  We would attack these places after the transfer students are rescued . Also contact dark rose and ask him to get details on professor Evan and his son Eric ." Ash said to Riley who saluted and teleported away with the file.