Chapter 17

Ash was walking towards cafeteria when he met Jack. "Look who is here , hey ketchum I heard you have a girlfriend. " Ash's morning was going peacefully until someone disturbed it with their stinky presence. Ash just gave Jack  a cold glare and walked passed him . After Serena beat Jack, he didn't dared to mess with him or Serena but seeing Ash getting closer to Serena he did tried to bully Ash after making sure Serena was not close by.

Jack had a huge crush on Serena, he tried to ask her out many times after she rejected him on the first day she joined Academy. Ash has to acknowledge Jack's guts, he was able to ask out Serena even after getting beaten up by her .

At cafeteria table everyone was present except Ash . Serena got extra plate of food for Ash and pikachu . It was then she noticed them walking toward the table . "Hey Satoshi, pikachu good morning. What took you so long ? " asked Serena. "Oh we were just stopping by a trash can Sere don't worry. " said Ash and pikachu snickered. Serena understood which trash can Ash was talking . "Did he bother you ?"asked Serena with an evil smile. "No he didn't ." Seeing Serena's evil smile every elite seven gulped hard . And others looked confused.

After eating breakfast both Ash and Serena walked to their maths class . Professor Gray was giving everyone a assignment. When he came to Ash he gave him his assignment and said "you have improved Ash . Keep it up ." Ash although was good with geography and history but he was too bad in maths so he was taking extra classes from Serena . Serena was good with maths so whenever she had time she helped Ash and he in return teach her geography. Ash took his assignment and just smiled at professor .

During history class as usual Dawn was sleeping and Serena was busy with her mobile phone . Yesterday she received a request from Lance to investigate professor Evan. She hacked his mobile phone and computer and found out that professor was busy collecting information about whereabouts of team rocket . She copied the information and sent it to Lance.

After doing Lance's work she hacked professor Martin's mobile phone . She was scrolling through his recent chat history and transactions when Dawn woke up and peeked in Serena's mobile phone . At first she didn't understand what she was doing but when she saw professor Martin's I'd she was shocked . Serena saw this and motioned her to be silent and she would explain it later to her. Dawn just nodded .

During lunch time Dawn dragged Serena to girls washroom . "Serena what was that all about. " asked Dawn . "Dawn relax I would explain you everything,  I am not doing anything illegal. How about it you come to my dorm room at 5 pm and then I would explain everything. " said Serena while placing her hands on Dawn's shoulders. Dawn nodded " Ok Serena I trust you . " "let's go grab our lunch ."

In cafeteria everyone was eating eating lunch when Serena and Dawn arrived . "Atlast you two arrived ."said Ash . "Or rather your girlfriend arrived." Dawn replied with a smug smile . Hearing Dawn Serena blushed but Ash just acted like nothing happened "first of all we are not dating and second you look out for Paul. " Hearing Ash's reply everyone snickered except Paul and Dawn who were too busy blushing. "What happened to your cheek Drew ."asked Serena . There was patch on Drew's cheek ."Nothing much just a mewoth scratched it" May who was sitting beside Drew punched his head "who are you calling a meowth salad head " "no one june "said drew shivering.  "Did you forget my name again ?" May smiled a sweet smile at him . "No May." "Good" said May.

"By the look of it Drew is more of a meowth than May. " said Alain . Both May and Drew glared at him which Alain didn't payed attention to. May and Drew's relationship is known to everyone in the Academy.  There wasn't a single day where they both didn't have detention or are not at headmaster's office . Drew was the one who always took initiative to tease or irritate May and May didn't mind punching some sense into him . Although they fight like cats and dogs but they don't allow anyone other than themselves to bully the other .

At evening Serena was in her dorm room when someone knocked at her dorm . She opened the door and saw Dawn standing there . She invited her inside "make yourself comfortable Dawn. " said Serena. "I will first tell me what is going on ."said Dawn. "About that I am a hacker ."replied Serena "and before you ask anything no I am not doing hacking in any illegal way . I am doing it for g men and Lance has ordered me to keep an eye on professor Martin. " Serena explained .

Serena stared at Dawn for any sort of reaction but Dawn just stared back at her dumbfounded. After some time Dawn squealed "Oh my gosh who would have thought my friend is a hacker working for Lance. " "You are not mad at me ?"asked Serena . "Why should I be mad at you ?"asked Dawn . "For not telling you sooner ."said Serena. "If I were at your place I wouldn't have told you either. " Dawn said to Serena who in return hugged Dawn "you are the best Dawn " . "Tell me does Ash know ?"asked Dawn . "No no one other than you know this . So I hope you can keep my secret Dawn. " said Serena.  "I will Serena.  I swear on my crush on Paul. " said Dawn. "So you do admit you have a crush on Paul. " said Serena.  "Like you don't have on Ash "Hearing Dawn Serena blushed . "Hey Serena how about we call all girls here and have a girls night " "good idea Dawn you call everyone I had to feed my pokemon. "Ok "Dawn replied and messaged all the girls.