Chapter 19

Next day everyone was eating breakfast except Lily and Gladion. Lily was too scared to eat as his brother was just staring at him . "Do you have something to tell me brother " said Lily faking a smile . She knew with Gladion staring at her she would surely get indigestion. "I should be the one asking you that ." Hearing Gladion everyone stopped eating . Girls realized that Gladion may know that Gary and Lily are in relationship. As elite seven were just trying to control their laughter as they know Gary and Lily were chatting whole night much to Gladion's annoyance and elite seven's amusement. Miette ,Cilan,  Drew and Eric looked confused .

"Brother before I tell you promise me you wouldn't interfere " asked Lily. Gladion stayed silent for a while then sighed "I can't promise that but I promise I won't cause any obstruction in your life " . Now Lily was sure that Gladion knew of her relationship with Gary .

"I am actually dating Gary " Lily said shyly . Gladion didn't give any reaction as if waiting for her to complete . Lily took the signal and continued " last night I called him and Confessed my feelings and he also gave a positive answer so we decided to date ."

Hearing this elite seven were trying hard not to laugh and the girls stopped breathing too nervous to hear Gladion's answer . Gladion just sighed knowing he can't change his little sister's mind " Ok I respect your decision but if he ever treats you wrong just tell me I would like to have secret class with him ." After hearing Gladion girls realesed a sigh of relief they were scared that Gladion would not acknowledge Lily's relationship . Now Calem being Calem just burst out laughing. By just remembering all the threats that Gladion had given Gary he couldn't hold his laughter.

Miette who was sitting beside Calem kicked his leg too hard and glared at him . Miette wasn't the only one glaring at him Serena was also sending daggers at him . He looked for help towards elite seven but they ignored him.

At last Ash took pity on Calem and started explaining "Don't mind him . The truth is we already knew that you are dating Gary." "What" screamed girls . Now everyone at cafeteria was staring at them. They just laughed nervously at the students staring at them . After some time they minded their own business.

Ash continued " we had planned to have a sleepover in my dorm last night . We tried to contact Cilan but he was working on a project with Drew and Miette so we didn't called Drew as we knew that he would also decline and as for Eric he was in library with professor Evan. We decided to contact Gary as he had said that he was getting bored at hospital. " Ash didn't wanted to tell them that Gary was personally present in his dorm . "So Gary was also in contact with us through his laptop . We were just having a talk when Gary's phone rang on other side . Gladion asked him to put the call on speaker and that was Lily's confession call . You can say half of night was just spent with Gary receiving threats from Gladion ."

"Oh that's why my cousin laughed I thought that he was disrespecting Lily and Gary ."said Serena.  Calem apologized to Lily who immediately forgave him . Miette , Cilan , Drew and Eric also congratulated Lily. The girls also told the boys about there sleepover except that Serena told them how she met Ash . After breakfast they all went to their respective classes.

Now it was Ash's history class . He was walking towards his history class with pikachu . Pikachu was just sitting on Ash's shoulder when his ears twitched . "What is wrong Pikachu asked Ash . Pikachu didn't answered and ran toward the sound he heard .

With Serena she had just said good bye to Ash and was walking toward her next class but was stopped by Jack . "Hey Serena , I want to talk about something to you ." "Talk fast I don't have all day I have to go to my next class ."said Serena. " Serena the thing is that I love you would you like to go on a date with me ."said Jack . Serena was fed up.with Jack's proposals. So she replied indifferently "Jack Finny I have rejected you many times and I am rejecting you one more time . I don't have any feelings for you ."

" You are rejecting me because of that ketchum aren't you . I don't get it what is so good about him . He had good looks so do I . I have money while ketchum Is penny less . I can why you any thing but ketchum can't.  So be my women I can give you everything you want . And about that ketchum a bigger like him doesn't suit you ."said Jack .

Serena put a smile on her face and walked toward Jack . Jack was happy that Serena realized that Ash was not a good match for her . He smiled foolishly at her. He would be famous if kalos queen was his girlfriend. No other beauty can match the beauty of kalos queen.

Serena walked toward him with a smile on her face and slapped Jack so hard that he landed on floor. Serena was a very high patience but when it comes to Ash she loose it all . She was in fury . She can't tolerate if someone insult his Satoshi .

"Listen here bastard this is my second warning to you . Never ever bully Ash or even get close to him . And what were you talking about Ash being a penny less person . Even if Ash is penny less he had got something which you don't have . He is a kind man who know how to respe t others unlike you who don't even know how to respect your own girlfriend.  By the way what was your girlfriend's name I don't remember. Also you are not even a half of man that Ash is . And you are talking about money . Let me remind you , you are currently unemployed . Your father is the one who makes money . Also I have my own business you don'tneed to worryabout us." said Serena and walked away leaving Jack with a stolen cheek on the cold floor .

Ash who was listening the conversation thanks to Pikachu , smiled happily . For a moment when Serena walked toward Jack he was heartbroken buy it repaired as soon as she slapped him . "Hey pikachu I am planning to propose her on Saturday. " said Ash the smile never leaving his face .