Chapter 11

After attending maths class ,it was Ash and Serena's free period so they both were on rooftop just enjoying the peaceful silence. Ash glanced at Serena and he was mesmerized. Serena's honey blonde hair were shining like gold in sun. Her ocean blue eyes were sparkling like stars 'beautiful 'Ash thought . Pikachu who was looking at his trainer's lovesick expression snickered. Ash glared at him so he jumped over Serena's lap . Serena petted pikachu's head and pikachu cooed at her touch. Watching the interaction between pikachu and Serena Ash smiled "say Sere are you free tomorrow. " Serena looked at him and replied "yes, I am free why ?""just wanted to show you a place that is if you want to come with me" "Don't worry Satoshi, I would like to see that place with you ." Serena smiled.

"Is it like our secret spot back at pallet Town?"asked Serena remembering the time when she met Ash at Oak's summer camp . Back then she was just a terrified girl which Ash helped. After that they were quite inseparable . In every activity she and Ash participated together. In some activities Gary was also with them but mostly they both were together. They would even sneak into each other's tents to sleep with each other. It was to the point where even professor Oak ignored that they both were sleeping together. In summer camp the point where they met was there secret spot . No one knew about it except professor Oak who have to come there constantly in search for them .

Suddenly Ash laughed "those were some good times professor Oak was always irritated with us ." Looks like Serena wasn't the only one who was thinking about their childhood."ya those are some good memories and I am sure there would be many more chances to make more." Serena replied.

"Oh ya Sere I don't have your contact number." Ash said while bringing out his mobile phone . Serena saved her mobile number in Ash's mobile phone and said "text me the time and location of meeting tomorrow. " Ash just nodded. At that time bell rang through out the Academy and both Ash and Serena left to their next classes both excited for tomorrow.

After the classes were over Ash was walking towards his dorm room he knew his elite seven would be waiting for him outside his dorm room with exception of Riley and Brandon who would have directly teleported inside his dorm room .

Ash was in a good mood today first he was going out with Serena tomorrow and second Jack Finny didn't bothered him. He was amused of Serena God know how much of beating Jack must have indured to even avoid the path Ash was taking.

As expected Gladion , Gary, Calem, Alain and Paul were waiting for Ash outside his dorm room. Ash opened his room and they all entered the room inside Brandon and Riley were sitting sipping tea . Ash closed the door behind him and everyone sat on the table "I presume everyone have heard the recording which was sent to you " asked Ash and everyone nodded.

In the call recording which Dark rose has sent professor Martin was clearly speaking about the shipment of drugs and some transfer students who would join them in the month of May . It was currently March so they still had two months to prepare .

"From the recording one thing is clear that the transfer students are test subject of Giovanni. This is our chance to locate Giovanni ."said Brendon. "Hold your rapidashes Brandon we still don't know exact location , date and time on which this shipment would take place." Alain stated ."I think our main priority should be making antidote of the drug. As those students wouldn't even be able to understand anything just like walking zombies ." Riley suggested . "What should be done Ash?"asked Gladion.

"Both Alain and Riley are right we only know that shipment of drugs and students would take place . But we have a lead this time . We can't miss this chance to catch Giovanni. Riley and Brandon you would keep in contact with dark Rose and inform everyone if there is any information. A slightest bit of information can be a big clue . Also fill ask Lance to devolp an antidote of drug ." Ash said in his authoritative voice.

"We can do that but I don't think that antidote of drug would be made on time as the biggest researcher is in this Academy and other researchers are not competent enough " this time Brandon said looking towards Gary . "I can research the drug but I don't have enough resources in this Academy and I can always be caught in this place Gary replied .

Ash pondered for a while "Gary Oak you are getting sick until you make the antidote. " After hearing Ash everyone grew bewildered "what do you mean Ash " asked Calem. "Listen Gary tomorrow is Saturday a holiday you have to go to the main land and ask a doctor to make fake report of your illness . Submit that report to school authorities and take a leave." Ash suggested . "This is a brilliant idea Ash "Calem said and everyone agreed with him except Gary . "But if doctor does not make one or worse call officer Jenny. " Gary stated his doubts. "Don't worry Gary bribe the doctor . Money can solve many thing even if calls officer Jenny don't forget you are also a g men she doesn't have warrant to arrest you " Ash suggested. At last Gary agreed with the plan.

"So much about work tell about your Academy life."said Brandon. "Nothing new just Jack got beaten up at night " Said Gladion . "Beaten at night ?" Riley raised a eyebrow . Alain explained the whole story . "Guys this can be serious what if he was beaten by a team rocket's grunt, listening to his story it surely looks like a team rocket's grunt ,except them I don't know anyone cruel enough to beat a wild pokemon. " said Riley and everyone except Gary and Ash grew concerned . "I think we should go on night patrol " said Alain .

"Chilax guys Jack only told a made up story to save some face ." Said Gary "what you mean ?" Asked Brandon. "It was Ashy boy's soon to be girlfriend who beat him up " Gary replied. "What?"everyone shouted .

Every elite seven knew about Ash and Serena's history . It was when they discovered a photo album in his bag which he always carried during his journeys.

Ash sighed at there reaction and explained everything that happened yesterday. After hearing his story everyone was silent. It was then Calem started laughing and everyone followed after him " poor guy ha ha ha" laughed Gladion . "Who would have thought that the kalos queen would be so fiesty " laughed Paul. "I am glad to know that I am not the only person who got beaten by my cousin "said Calem clearly remembering on the first day when he introduced Miette as his girlfriend to Serena. He knew she won't hesitate to beat him up for not telling him earlier as he was dating Miette for one and half year . So he introduced Miette after classes were over and no one was around Academy. But Serena still beat up his ass and his girlfriend was just watching the show from sidelines . Although Serena was angry with Calem but still she and Miette became quick friends .