Chapter 15

Ash and Gary were hiding behind some trees in front of mayor's mansion . Ash was inspecting the area with his aura . After inspecting the area for a while Ash said "There are total no of 97 people . Security is a bit tight but nothing we can't deal with ." "So should we attack from front ."asked Gary. "Nah from front it would take some time and they would get enough time to hide the drugs ." Ash said while loading his gun.

"But what about pokemon and humans they are smuggling ."asked Gary. "I didn't feel any aura related to them so I believe their is underground basement ." said Ash.  "So you are saying that their can be more than 97 people in the house and we don't have any clue how many are their underground " Gary asked dumbfounded. Ash didn't reply but their was an evil smile on his face . Seeing Ash's smile a chill ran down Gary's spine and a single thought ran in his mind his battle junkie side is taking over oh gritana there are some fresh souls which would be transferred to you in less than hour .

"By the way can't you confirm no of people underground with your aura ."asked Gary . "Don't be a scaredy cat Gary . We are way too far for my aura to detect the presence underground."

"Ok Gary let's move towards the back entrance. " saying this Ash and Gary ran towards the back of mansion evading the eyes of guards who were patrolling outside . At last they reached the back entrance.  Both Ash and Gary looked at each other and kicked the door open " mew it is time for your promised battle." "Blastoise rapid spin " Both Ash and Gary called their respective pokemon.'at last a battle field all to myself 'mew giggled after coming out of her pokeball and used flamethrower 'this is going to be fun' said mew while doing a twirl in the wind .

Meanwhile in the underground dungeon the mayor and a man was having a deal about pokemon. "Listen Mr. Brown you do know that how much risky this smuggling business is ? I have to make sure that no one gets suspicious of me also I have to keep that Jenny at bay . The money you are offering doesn't do any favor to my difficulties. " "I didn't think about that mayor how about ..." before the man Mr Brown could say his price the alarm rang.

The mayor abruptly stood up "someone has attacked the underground base . Guards , guards " but no one came . The man who was sitting in front of mayor also stood beside him and said "what is happening mayor ? You said it was safe underground " "I don't know what is happening too ."said mayor while clutching his pokeball but before he could release any pokemon the door burst open and both his and Mr Brown's pokemon were taken away by a mew.

"Good evening to my dear friends. Mind if I join you ." Ash entered the room with mew floating beside him and Gary walking behind him . Ash walked past the stunned men and sat on the sofa ." The sofa is very cozy Mr. Mayor do know how to treat his guests. " "who are you and what are you doing here " mayor asked . "Straight to the point I like it ." Gary also walked past the men and started searching files in the office . "Hey what are you doing ." Mayor shouted . "Oh you must be surprised mayor . My friend there he is a researcher , he likes to research new things so he is researching your room now ." Ash replied.

"You bastard , you don't even know who you are messing with . You would be dead before the sun rises tomorrow. " Mr.  Brown said as he pulled out a gun and pointed at Ash but he was too slow or Ash was too fast he brought out his own gun and shot Mr.  Brown's hand that was holding gun . Mr Brown screamed in pain . The mayor also tried to punch Ash but Ash created a blade of Aura and stabbed his hand to table . Mayor also screamed in pain " it is troubling that I can't kill you . If I killed you here Lance would scream at me how annoying. " said Ash ignoring all the screams of Mayor and Mr.  Brown.

"Mew teleport Lance here ." Ash commanded mew . Mew teleported and brought a groggy looking Lance in his night suit . Both Ash and Gary stared at him . Ash had enough of Lance,  they were doing mission in the middle of night and this man was sleeping peacefully. Ash slapped Lance awake . Both Mr . Brown and mayor were astonished. To see a person slap a champion was a rare sight for them . Both were tied by a rope and thrown into a corner by Ash .

Lance woke up abruptly and looked at annoyed looking Gary and Ash . Without listening to any excuses or apologies of Lance he said " these are the proofs that mayor is involved in smuggling . It should be headlight of tomorrow and appoint new mayor . Also you can take testimony of Jenny " Ash gave Lance the records of smuggling and other black businesses of mayor that Gary has searched through the office . "Interrogate them to death " Ash said with a cold voice looking at the two men shivering in the corner .

Lance was again teleported with two shivering men . Both Ash and Gary went towards a room where the kidnapped humans and pokemon were . Ash and Gary released all of them . Humans were first teleported to g man headquarters for some interrogation and to check if they are addicted to drug or not . In short a complete medical checkup . As about pokemon , those who had trainers were returned to them and others were released in wild .

After the mission was over Both Gary and Ash were walking out of the completely destroyed mansion . "So Ash where is pikachu , it is the first mission you haven't brought him to a mission . " asked Gary.  Hearing this Ash replied in a furiously " today when we went out with Serena he accidentally got injured and Serena said she would take care of him . I just wanted to rip  that smirk off his face ." Gary just sweatdropped at it . Ash and pikachu were like brothers these small disputes were common between them so he didn't wanted to interfere in there business.

At Serena's dorm room Pikachu sneezed and thought who is thinking bad about me .