Chapter 18

It was evening and Serena with all the girls was in her dorm room. "So guys I have baked some cookies. How about some girl talk over some hot tea ."said Serena. "I like where this conversation is going" said Misty . "You all are kids . How about a game of truth and dare. " said Iris. "Ok we will play it Iris but after some tea ."said Lily. Iris just nodded and agreed with them .

All the girls were sitting sipping their tea when May asked "so Serena when are you going to ask Ash out ." Serena who expected this question calmly said "soon . Soon May I will ask him out ." "You two are too obvious you know . If we didn't know better we would have believed that you both are already dating ." Hearing May Serena blushed. "Talking about Ash how did you two meet ." This time Dawn asked . Serena put her cup on the table and said "we are childhood friends Dawn. We met at professor Oak's summer camp when we were seven." "Tell me more " said Dawn.

"When I was a kid I was not that social of a person. Except Calem I rarely hanged out with any kid . You can say I was a meek child scared of everything around her including pokemon. As you all know my mom is a famous ryhorn racer . When I was seven she had a race planned in kanto . My dad was rarely home so mom had no choice but to take me with her . When we reached kanto we found out that professor Oak was organizing a summer camp . My mom found it a good opportunity for me to make friends. But me being an antisocial kid I was scared of living in the camp alone without my mother . At that time mom said that if I even made a single friend she would buy me my favorite cloths and toys . I agreed to that because I knew if I nagged too much mom had to cancel her race .

On the first day I was alone but on Second day we had to search for a pokemon in the forest where I got lost . I was searching for everyone when the bushes behind me rustled ."

"Let me guess it was Ash right "said Dawn with excitement in her voice . "Dawn please don't interrupt let Serena finish " said Misty. Hearing this everyone was looking at Serena for her to continue her story . Serena chuckled but then continued.

"It wasn't Ash but it was a poliwag which scared the hell out of me . Due to my fear I stumbled on a root of a nearby tree and got my knee hurt . I was so scared that I started crying and calling out for my mommy. "

"That must be a very scary experience for you" said Dawn. Now Everyone was glaring at Dawn . "Dawn if you interrupted one more time I would personally throw you out of the dorm room."said Misty. "Serena you continue ."

"As I was telling before I was scared and at that time the bushes rustled again . My first thought was that it was a wild pokemon who was chasing poliwag . I was so scared that I closed my eyes but then I heard a voice calling for poliwag . I opened my eyes then my eyes met with a boy of my age . His jet black hair were shining in sunlight, his auburn eyes were staring at me . At that moment when my eyes met his I forgot why I was even crying all my fear ran away . I was brought back to reality when he introduced himself as Ash Ketchum and asked me why I was crying. When I told him about my injury he wrapped it with his favorite handkerchief. I was so mesmerized by him that except staring at him I didn't even do anything. After wrapping my injury he asked me to stand up but I was in pain so I just said that it hurts . He waved his hands above my injury like doing a magic spell , then he gave me his hand to stand up and said "Never give up till its over" After hearing this I hesitated for a moment but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to make me stand . But I think he pulled me way too hard that I landed in his arms in a hugging position . After that short hug Ash lead me toward the camp. In that summer camp I made my first friend who was Ash and he also introduced me to Gary . In the summer camp we both were inseparable. God knows how many time professor Oak has scolded us for going in forest to play or other mischiefs ."

Serena finished her story , all the girls were looking at her as if she was arceus.  "Who would have thought that our cold and indifferent Ash could be romantic " said May . "For me he was a knight in shining armor ."said Serena.

"Ok now we have heard a romantic story how about a game of truth and dare ."said Iris while bringing out a bottle to spin . She spun the bottle and it landed on Misty. "So Misty truth or dare "asked Dawn with a mischievous smile . Seeing her smile Misty said" I would like to play safe so truth ." May knew that Misty has a crush on a guy named Rudy so she asked directly " do you like Rudy or not ?" "Umm that is ..."Misty was stammering. It was first time for all of them to see a tsuandre like Misty stutter. "Yes or no it is not that hard to answer "said Serena.  Now Everyone was staring at her curiously . Misty's face could be compared to a tomato. "Yes " she shouted with a red face . "Knew it " May said with a smug look on her face and Misty glared at her.

The bottle was spun again and it landed on Lily . Now Everyone was giving her a mischievous smile . Poor girl after seeing that they made Misty admit her love for Rudy she choose dare . Everyone's smiles only grew after hearing her answer ."I have perfect dare for you ."said Serena . "What is it " asked Lily timidly . "You have to call Gary and confess your love to him ."

After hearing Serena Lily's pale skin grew even more paler ."I can't Serena it is too much ."said Lily. "A dare is a dare Lily you can't chicken out now."said Serena. Hearing Serena Lily's face grew worried "but what if he doesn't have feelings for me or if he rejects me . I don't want to harm our friendship. " Serena kept her hand on Lily's shoulder "Lily if you kept running from your feelings Gary would be snatched away from you in no time . Don't worry I know a fact that he likes you back ." With some encouragement from other girls Lily dialed Gary's mobile number .

On the other hand Gary with other elite seven , Ash and Lance was in Ash's dorm room . They were discussing the antidote Gary made for the drug of team rocket it was when Gary's phone rang . Gladion who was sitting nearby saw the caller ID "Lily why is she calling you this late in night ." Gary was sweating bullets as he knew how overprotective of a brother Gladion is . "She called me few times to check on my health you know"said Gary. "Put the call on speaker"said gladion in an intimidating way .Ash and others didn't stopped him they were enjoying the show .

Gary picked up the call and put the call on speaker . "Hello " came a shy voice from other side . "Hi Lily how are you ." "I am doing fine how is your health now ."asked Lily. "My health is in good condition I would be coming to school soon ."said Gary . "That is good to hear ."said Lily. Now Gary was very scared as Gladion was drilling holes in him with his eyes . It was thana meak voice came from Lily " umm Gary I have to tell you something. The reason I called you was because I wanted to confess something. " Hearing this Gary's ears perked up . Gladion was ready to pounce on Gary but was held back by Riley and Paul.

"You know before meeting you I was just a meek girl who was to scared to even touch the pokemon. After entering this Academy you helped me in overcoming my fear and arceus knows how many times you have helped with my projects and all . In short I am saying that I love you ."said Lily. Hearing Lily's confession Gladion was in a state of shock . Everyone was trying very hard to control their laughter.

Lily was waiting anxiously for some sort of response . She closed her eyes in fear of rejection " I don't know if you know or not before meeting you I was a playboy but after meeting you even the thought of dating other girl felt disgusting. You are the person who changed me in a positive way . Lily I love you too with my whole heart ." Confessed Gary . Hearing Gary's response Lily was too flustered so she cut the call with a tomato red face . All the girls squealed and congratulated her 

At the same time Gary was running around Ash's dorm room as Gladion was chasing him . Instead of stopping him Everyone was just laughing. "You bastard you dared to confess to my little sister . " "your little sister was the one who Confessed first. "Gary shouted back . Gladion stopped in his tracks and took a deep breath " Ok I acknowledge your relationship but if you ever broke her heart I will personally kill you " said gladion . "CA me too when he does so , I will give him a punishment even gritana wouldn't know " said Ash with an evil smile . Gary just sat in a corner intimidated by Ash and Gladion.

Sorry for late update I had an important exam so I was preparing for it .