Chapter 21

It was Sunday  morning Gary was on his way to Ash's dorm room . Today everyone has planned to go on beach and Gary knew that Ash was a person who escaped these sort of things easily. So he was going to make sure that Ash didn't miss this chance to see Serena in her bikini.

Gary reached Ash's door and knocked on it but there was no response. He opened the door but there was no one . He went inside and opened Ash's bedroom but it was also empty and bed was made . Gary sighed he thought that Ash escaped this time too .

Gary then went to cafeteria where he met all his friends except Ash ,Serena and Dawn . He sat beside Lily and kissed her on lips "Good morning beautiful " . Lily although she was dating Gary blushed deep red and replied " good morning to you too ." Gary just chuckled at her reaction . He always found Lily's shy nature cute . But his expression changed immediately after seeing Gladion glaring face . He hurriedly stood up and went to get food for himself . All the boys snickered at Gary's fear of gladion .

It was peaceful at their table until dawn came panting. "Guys Serena is not in her room . She isn't even replying to my calls and texts ." Dawn was frantically explaining. Miette who was closest to Dawn stood up and placed her hands on her shoulders "Dawn don't worry Serena is safe . It is common for her to not pick up calls or replying to texts when she is practicing for showcase . And today us Sunday and I am sure she is somewhere practicing her moves with her pokemon. "

After hearing Miette Dawn calmed down and went to get her food . When she returned May said "Guys don't you find Serena's behavior a little weird. I didn't have a proper conversation with her till Wednesday. " " now you mention it she is always in a hurry. " said Lily.  Dawn who knew Serena's identity as a hacker replied " maybe she is planning on a big release of her new design she is a fashion designer after all ." "That would be great I hope she atleast show me her design before releasing it ."said Misty.  "What a kid . You would eventually see her design after it is released . What's the difference if you see it before releasing or not ." Said Iris. Misty just pouted at her . But then all the elite seven started choking on their food . Everyone looked at them concerned but then they saw something which shocked them .

Serena and Ash were entering cafeteria with Serena hugging Ash's arm and both of them were chatting and laughing merrily like the world didn't matter to them. Everyone was shocked for two reason one Ash was a guy who rarely smiled but now he was laughing it was some fast development. From the time when Serena came he did smile often but only at Serena for rest of them he is a cold glacier. Second reason was that Serena was too intimate with Ash as she was kissing and hugging him time to time and Ash a guy who is colder than liquid hydrogen didn't minded her intimacy but also was intimate with her .

Both Ash and Serena reached cafeteria and all of their friends were staring at them as they had seen a ghost . Ash made Serena sit on a chair and went to get food for both of them . When he returned he gave Serena her plate and sat beside her . Alain who was sitting beside Calem pinched his cheek and calem shouted in pain " so it is not a dream ." Calem who was now rubbing his cheek shoted at him " if you want to check if it is a dream or not pinch your cheek next time"

"So care to explain " said Calem. "Who proposed first " asked May. "Were you both together whole night ."asked Dawn. Both Serena and Ash gazed at each other then explained everything.

"That's why you were always in a hurry " said May. "We thought you were releasing your new design " said Misty. "Come on guys I told you before that I was going to ask him out soon ." Said Serena. "I don’t remember you telling us that ."said Lily. "I did told you when we had a girls night remember. "All the girls pondered for a while then remembered Serena saying that Ash would be out of market soon .

"Oh sister in law beat Ashy boy at proposing. " said Gary . "Don't forget that I  was the one who Confessed my feeling first Gary bear " Lily teased . "But sister in law have a vibe to it " said Miette. She can't let a chance of teasing Serena escape . Serena who was slightly red at Gary referring her as sister in law was a ripe tomato know . "Miette " Serena shouted . Ash just chuckled at her behavior " but you didn't denied it Ash also is not minding ."said Miette.  Serena who was too embarrassed hide her face in her hair . Ash just laughed at her embarrassment and pulled her toward his chest and whispered in her ears " Don't mind them future Mrs ketchum ." Serena face now glowing in a shades of red . "Baka " she said to Ash .

After eating breakfast everyone went to beach . When girls came out of changing room all the guys were staring at them . Ash being the jealous guy he is picked up Serena and ran toward Sea . Serena who was struggling in his grasp was shouting at him but he didn't minded . When both of them landed in the water Serena escaped his grasp and splashed him with water . Ash who just came out of the water didn't had time to counter attack . But none the less they enjoyed their interaction. Following suite all the boys jumped in sea . Girls were just sunbathing with exception of Serena , Iris and Misty.

They all enjoyed playing with wild pokemon around the sea shore , eating ice cream , having pokemon battles with exception of Ash and elite seven and ended their beach day with a game of volleyball.

Ash after returning to his dorm took a shower and was drying his hair when he received a message from dark rose . He looked  at it seriously and said " time to take action . Giovanni hide in any corner of world I would drag you to hell ."