Chapter 6

Next day during history class Serena entered the class and was greeted by Dawn who waved at her "Hey Serena over here ." Serena smiled at her and walked towards her "Hey Dawn " . Serena sat beside Dawn when Dawn asked her "did you hear a student vanished from our school." "Vanished what do you mean Dawn. " Serena asked curiously.  "Well their was a student named Kyle . To be honest he was somewhat shady . But yesterday night he never went back to his dorm .  "

"How did you know that he never went back to his dorm ." Serena asked with a raised brow . "During his first class that is geography he never showed up . Professor Emily complained to head master about Kyle . Headmaster sent someone to check his dorm room but it was locked  which meant he was not in his room . When the cameras were checked it was found out he never returned to his room." Hearing Dawn Serena was in deep thought. 

During lunch everyone was present when May initiated a conversation "Hey did you hear about the student named Kyle ." Paul groaned "can't you say anything else I am literally hearing about this dude from third period . Misty who was busy feeding her seadra joined the conversation completely ignoring Paul. "I heard from  some students who were in his class that sometime he looked like a possessed being . People say that he was actually most possessive of his bag which he never let anyone touch."

Iris who was busy eating also joined " there are actually rumors that he was on drugs ." After hearing this Ash intrupted "you girls , don't you have anything to do except gossiping about baseless rumors. " Gladion who was sitting beside Ash agreed with him "he is right you know " "You don't know us girls Satoshi it is like our unwritten birth right to gossip . " Serena winked at Ash with a playful tone. May giggled "she is right you know, listen to your girlfriend Ash ." Ash and Serena both with a flushed red face shouted at May.  "He/she isn't my girlfriend/boyfriend " "ya ya whatever makes you sleep at night " Dawn chimed in.

After geography class it was history for Ash he went inside the class where he was greeted with a paper ball thrown at him which he easily dodged . History is the  class that he hated the most because of two reasons . First because he shared it with Jack Finny . Second because of history  professor , professor Martin Miller.

He is a man who sides with wealth . Wherever there is profit he would be their . So he always sides with Jack who is son of a millionaire instead of Ash whose background is unknown. Everytime when Jack bullies Ash instead of scolding him he sides with Jack and tries to humiliate him.

Now in present Ash ignores Jack and sits at the back of the class . "Hey loser you got the guts to ignore me." Jack tried provoking Ash but Ash completely ignored him . "Guys I think Mr ketchum need a good beating.  He have grown wings from the time when kalos queen entered our academy. We need to break those wings so that he is never able to fly again. " Jack said to his minons namely Fred and Stephan. As Jack was about to throw a punch at Ash the door opened and professor Martin entered the class .

Jack being the professor's favorite student smiled and greeted him " Hey professor, I was just greeting Ash . Do you mind if I do that." "Oh you are good student Jack . I would like you to greet him but today as you know a student went missing so there is officer Jenny and her team investigating . So they can inspect our class at anytime . That day history was peaceful for Ash as Jack and professor didn't disturb him . Ash and pikachu just slept through the class .

After eating dinner at cafeteria Ash returned to her dorm room . She released all her pokemon . Delphox and sylveeon sat near her while phancham and milotic turned on the TV and watched a contest . Serena opened her laptop and started working on it . She picked up her phone and called someone "It's an honor that dark rose took the initiative to call this guy."came voice from other end of the phone.