Chapter 3

Even though Las Vegas is only about 3 hours away from Vancouver, Kyle's family still opted for us to all sit in a business class. Me and Kyle were seated next to each other, while his parents were just right in front of us. While on the flight we chatted our way and played our Nintendo Switches and played together. The flight was never boring because Kyle was with me and he made sure I was comfortable.

When we arrived in Las Vegas, we were greeted by Kyle's agent. I had already seen them a few times before but never got to interact much because Kyle would always pull me in a different direction. So his agent's relationship with me is merely just an acquaintance.

His agent said hi to me and that she was glad to meet me again, but this time in a much closer interaction. She introduced herself as Helen and that I must not be confused because there were still two of Kyle's agents but I would meet them for a while later at the hotel.

While we were in the Van, his agent discussed Kyle's schedules in Las Vegas. First is an interview for a YouTube video with his co-actors, After that they would be in a second interview for another YouTube video and then lastly for a Magazine shoot. Tomorrow is the Super Bowl with his co-actors.

"Helen, I would like to be seated next to Charlotte tomorrow no matter what, okay?" Kyle told her in the middle of discussions and then she looked at me first then at Kyle who is very firm in his decision.

"Understood, but you are also seated next to Azura and the executives want that to happen." his agent Helen said and Kyle just continued listening

Ever since I met Kyle, I was never really that interested in that kind of life of his. Because if I meddle with it when he is at home, he'll never really get to have his side of life. So I never really discussed anything with him. I let him talk about it.

His schedules are never-ending and he only gets to have half a day off before we get home in Vancouver. It must be tiring even as a child.

When they were discussing everything he needed, I just looked at the view from the Van's window. And admire the city. It looked like Vancouver but much more alive.

Las Vegas is something else

When everything went silent I heard Kyle asking me something "Are you alright? Are you comfortable?" he asked worriedly

And I just nodded at him and assured him that I was fine

"Alright if you need anything, just tell me ok?" He said and I just nodded again

When his agent and his parents heard Charlotte's and Kyle's conversation in the Van. They somehow got tickled by butterflies in their stomach and blushed. His agent thought that they had a lot of chemistry. And she also thought that Kyle must like this girl.

In just a few minutes they have arrived at their first destination and that's the hotel where they are going to be staying. Charlotte began to be even more fascinated by the facility and the structures she's been seeing. It's still morning but people are already busy. They then went to the hotel room immediately, not even going through the front desk anymore, because Kyle's agent had already fixed it earlier. So when Kyle arrives, all they have to do is go directly to their room.

Ever since they arrived, Kyle has been holding Charlotte's right hand and he has never let it go. Afraid that she might get lost or be gone on his side. Kyle's parents were fascinated by how Kyle was holding on to Charlotte and protecting her. To them, Charlotte is a special person and if ever Kyle gets married someday, it's Charlotte they want to be their daughter-in-law in the future if not then it's a shame.

The elevator ride was still productive for the adults while for the two, it's quiet yet warm.

As they arrived, one of the biggest rooms in the hotel consisted of two rooms and a living room. Many people greeted the family, especially Kyle. The two out of three agents of Kyle greeted them warmly yet in a very business-like condition. Kyle then introduced Charlotte to everyone and she smiled at them and waved hi. Kyle introduces her as his best friend and that she'll be with him for the rest of this trip, so he hopes that they'll be nice to her.