Chapter 22

We just wrapped up our filming today here in Prince Edward Island. Our stay here has been so fruitful, memorable and most importantly that we discovered a lot of things not just in places but with ourselves. My friendship with Kyle grew even stronger than what we had before. I'm thankful that we didn't feel any awkwardness after that night. We are both aware that it happened, but we just chose to move forward.

"Charlotte! Let's go! We might miss our flight!" Kyle called as I checked our room if we missed some of our things.

"Okay! I'll be there!"

I looked at our room, and the place that we stayed for the last time. I am going to miss this place so much! But I am glad to go back home to Vancouver now.

I miss Vancouver so much and I cannot wait to be back in a few hours.

I closed the door and Kyle was there waiting for me

He lent his hand to me "Let's go back home to Vancouver." He said while smiling at me

I nodded at him as i held his hand

We then walk together to our vehicle.

It's been a week since we came back home to Vancouver and today Kyle and I aren't together. Because he will be guesting in a tv show today and it will be live telecasted. I was asked by Kyle and his parents if I wanted to come, but I chose to just take a rest at home. After all I have been away from them for a month, so I guess they do deserve to have their beautiful daughter in the house for a while.

We all sat in the living room waiting for Kyle on the television. Even Praxton is here with us. He may have missed his little sister a bit. Ever since I came home, he constantly knocks at my bedroom door to check if I was there.

And when I would ask him if he needed anything he would just quietly leave

"Oh he is handsome even on television!" mom said as Kyle was shown wearing his casual formal attire and he was also striking his haircut that's short. It wasn't new to my eyes to see him with the hair, but why do I get the feeling like it does look good on him? I must have been imagining things...

Is this because of what happened to us in PEI?

Have I really?...

No! That's ridiculous! Kyle...Kyle is my best friend and we promised to each other we will stay like that for the meantime.

So heart, just stay like what we did before. We have to act what we were before.

"Hey! Charlotte! Your boyfriend has some charisma!" Praxton teased me with his loud voice

"He is not my boyfriend! He is my best friend!" I corrected him with the same loud voice he just channeled in me

"Yeah yeah whatever you say"

"Shh! I can't hear what they were saying, "Mom telling us to be quiet by putting her index finger in her lips. 

"So Kyle, how are you? I heard you are filming something." The tv show host told him with his jolly personality

Kyle nodded while smiling, it's his smile whenever he is in public. It's his fun and down to earth smile.

"I am doing well, busy." He answered with full confidence

"Ohh!!! So you are busy! Now I am looking forward to that show you were filming! Hahaha Tell us Kyle, about more of being an actor at an early age. Did you really dream of the position you are in now? And how is school while being an actor. It must have been difficult."