Chapter 14

And just like that Christmas and New Year came passed by again. It's already January, and from the past months all we did was to read and listen to the books made by Luna. When times Kyle would get burned out by reading books, he would go to the skatepark and skate until he got wasted. I would come with them sometimes, but most of the time I am at the treehouse writing my book. When winter came, Kyle and I got really stuck inside the house and he couldn't really skate anymore because of the snow, so when it did he focused more on reading the books. He eventually fell in love with the story, he would spend all of his time just reading books. While he does that I would be writing my book beside him. He said that the sound of typing makes him aware that he is still in reality.

When New Year came by, Luna invited us to their restaurant for a New year private party. We've also got the chance to meet some of the directors and executives of Potion's Inc. which was really cool. Luna also introduced us to her boyfriend who was a singer. He is asian. She said that they've met through a mutual friend and Jane told her to hit it off, because life would be much easier if she'll have a companion. Being a strong independent woman is good, but every woman also deserves someone she could spend her life with. It is not a requirement, but worth having one. We didn't get the chance yet to meet the other casts of the series, since they live far away from Vancouver and many of them were living abroad.

Today is the start of our one month boot camp for the different asian martial art techniques. For this week we would be learning how to do Escrima or Arnis, it's a type of martial art that originated from the Philippines. Which emphasize with , , , and various , as well as "open hand" techniques without weapons.

It's not only me and Kyle who are also present with this bootcamp, but also the other casts of Potions Inc. Mckenna, Timothy, Aria, Daniel and Victoria. Victoria and Daniel would be playing as the Parents of Kyle in the series. When we all got introduced to one another, there's an instant friendship bond energy that was casted upon us. It just felt like we've known each other for years. Growing up, I have seen Daniel and Victoria on films and it was a mind blowing experience now that i am with them physically. The boot camp lasts for only 5 hours per day, 5 times a week. So everytime we were ending our bootcamps for the day. The cast would be eating lunch together and seeing places together. In this way, our bond is natural when we start filming by April spring.

Aria is the youngest in the team bootcamp, and she's only a year younger than me and Kyle. She said that she has been a fan of Kyle ever since she watched Kyle's first film. It's been an overwhelming experience for her, I remember how we met her for the first time on our first day of bootcamp. She screamed at Kyle and asked if they could take a picture together. Kyle happily accepted it since it's been awhile that he has met a fangirl, because of the pandemic. So most of the time she and Kyle would be chatting away and having their own worlds. I am happy for Kyle that he's expanding his social network. I hope he gets many friends so even if we are apart he would not be lonely. Since most of the time Kyle and Aria would be having their own worlds, Timothy would be keeping me company.

"So I just finished your novel last night, and it made me cry. Is there really no chance for book 2?" Timothy told me as we ate our lunch side by side. On my other side is Kyle and his other side is Aria. And each of the people with us were having their own kind of conversations.

"If there would be a book 2, what story would you want it to be?" I asked him. Many people had been telling me that I should make book 2 of "When the confetti falls" so i had been thinking of it for a few months starting by November last year. But I couldn't think of anything better than what I wrote for book 1.

"You could reincarnate Ian into another body, or both of them in another life and then they would be remembering that they had met from their past lives." he suggested that made my eyes wide and my mouth drop