Chapter 5

Just like yesterday, Kyle was fixed up with his team in his make-up chair but this time they took their time and they were able to laugh. I guess because Kyle's only schedule for today was to watch the Super Bowl. I also have already finished fixing myself and I am now just waiting for the go time of Kyle and his parents. While I was reading a book in the living room, sitting in the corner of the couch. I heard my name being called out and asked. I didn't look at them and waited for them to call me to come to them.

"Who is that kid? The one that's reading a book." Kyle's make-up artist said while pointing at Charlotte. Amelia and Janet looked at where he was pointing and then Kyle told and asked him in a protective tone "She's my best friend, what about her?"

His make-up artist said, "Ohh I just think she's really pretty, can I style her?"

Kyle then looked at Charlotte quietly minding her own business and he thought it was cute of her to be like that. "If she agrees with you, I don't mind it," Kyle told him then the make-artist thanked him and quickly went to her. Charlotte then looked at someone who was standing in front of her and smiled at him.

"Hi, my name is Kian. I am Kyle's make-up artist. And I just thought that you were really pretty, and I wanted to style you up if it's fine with you?" He straightforwardly introduced and said his agenda in a friendly tone. Before Charlotte could answer him, she first looked at Kyle, and when Kyle gave her a nod and a look that said 'fine-you-could-say-yes' Charlotte then quickly said yes.

The make-up artist then went delightful and excited. Kyle then stood up from the make-up chair so Charlotte could sit on it. She let Kian touch her face and he also asked her if it was alright if he could touch her hair and when she agreed, he also did her hair. Kian did a light make-up on her that could still let out her natural beauty, on her hair he gave her a soft wavy mermaid hairstyle and braided it in a waterfall style. Perfect for Charlotte's outfit which was, a white tank top, denim jeans, white shoes, and then she's just wearing a very nice and colorful knitted cardigan.

"Done, let me see honey," Kian said and took Charlotte's hand carefully so she could stand up from the chair and he made her turn around gently, admiring her and his work.

"You look naturally beautiful, love. You must confidently let it shine." he then complimented her that even everyone agreed with it including Kyle's agents and his parents.

Kyle then went near her smiled at her confidently and complimented her "You look beautiful to me, whatever you look like. Charlotte." Charlotte then blushed and thanked him and everyone else, especially Kian.

"If ever, you become an actress or just something else. You can count me in. Just pass it through to Kyle, and I'll be there for you." he said and just like that, another person was added to Team Charlotte.

Team Kyle then arrived at the Super Bowl event in Allegiant Stadium. They first met up in the parking lot so that all the actors would go together and be seated next to each other. They were then told that they could come out to their vans now because they were already complete. Once they got out of the van, a girl the same age as Charlotte and Kyle, gave Kyle an aggressive hug while they were standing next to each other. It happened so fast, that even Kyle almost fell.

"Oh My Gosh! Kyle!!! I missed you!" she said in an excited tone Kyle was then confused as to what was happening and looked at Charlotte a look where he was saying 'let me explain', however, she just gave him a contained laughter.

When she finally let go of Kyle. She continued her character.

"Kyle, come on! say something! didn't you miss me too? It's been a week since you last saw me!" when she exclaimed that Kyle just nodded and agreed to whatever she just told him. He then went near Charlotte and put his arm on her shoulders.