Chapter 12

Today we are going to have our chemistry with some potential casts of Potions Inc. It's going to still be online since the pandemic is still ongoing. Me and Kyle are in his house's living room using our own individual laptops. We were waiting for the signal of our agent if we could now go in, individually. Kyle went in first with an actress named Aria who's going to play as Kyle's 2nd younger sister. Aria is the same age as me and Kyle, and she has a very authoritative yet innocent face. They read their lines and acted like how they would do it. Their chemistry test went well and it was just for a short time, The same goes to the actors who'll play as his two other younger siblings. In the series and book, Nicholas, who's going to be played by Kyle, has three younger siblings. After Aria it's Margaret and then Noah.

Margaret has very energetic, innocent-like features that suit her character as Iris. Margaret's age is about 8 years old while Noah is a 5 year old child. Noah's character in the series is Fern, a mysterious child that often hides on the back of his siblings, mostly on Nicholas. Kyle also has chemistry tests on his series parents. And they were some of the big names worldwide. I had online seen them on screens before now, I would be with them in a movie. Other than Kyle's family in the movie, he also had his chemistry tests with some of the members of Team Alchemy. Actress Mckenna would be playing as Lizzy, a lost soul that's actually an elemental who wielded fire, and Actor Timothy as Tristan as the Guardian of war and justice. Actress Mckenna's age is about 14 years old and Timothy is 16 years old. Mckenna has blonde hair and Timothy has dark hair. Everyone is Asian, and most of them were half western.

Kyle finished his chemistry tests and it's my time to do mine. I first had my chemistry test with Timothy.

"Timothy, this is Charlotte and she's going to be officially playing as Kaia The Guardian of water and healing. And Charlotte, this is Timothy he'll be playing as a Guardian like you do. So, we are going to read sequence 5 where Kaia helped Tristan find his inner peace. Whenever you guys are ready." Jack, the casting director told us

I took a deep breath first before acting

"We will always be at war, especially with ourselves. People are always going to hurt us and the water will always be the witness of all of our memories. Pick only the battles you could handle."

"But it hurts so much Kaia...it hurts so much. This title is a destruction, a never ending chaos. Even if I am the Guardian of War and Justice...i couldn't even save myself nor anyone from the battle we are going to be facing. What am I going to do..."

"Tristan...you don't have to face this alone. You have me, you have us. This is why we are a team isn't it? We help each other, whatever it is. Ride or Die. So if you want to cry do it, you are only just a teenager. You are only human."

"I know I could count on you, Kaia. Thank you so much."

"And cut! That's amazing. You guys have great chemistry. Timothy, thank you for your participation for today. I'll have you scheduled for another chemistry test with an actor this week. See you again!" Jack complimented us and Timothy also waved his goodbye at me before leaving the meeting.

After my chemistry test with Timothy, I had my chemistry test with Mckenna next. I could already sense that we are going to be good friends. The sequence that we did was when I discovered she could wield fire and she was burning the grass everywhere.

"Lizzy! What are you doing?! Get out of the fire!"

"Kaia! Help me! The fire is in my hands!"