Chapter 19

After a few hours of flight to Prince Edward Island, we have already arrived. The Team Alchemy; Mckenna, Timothy, Kyle, and Me. All went on the same flight together. So it was an enjoyable time for the rest of us. It was daytime when we took our almost 7 hour flight, and so we could really see how beautiful the Island was. Tomorrow is our first filming day and I am just so excited to see more of PEI when we take our breaks. Since we are still minors, we only get to work 5 days a week. So we could go anywhere we want from the 2 days off we have in a week.

We are currently at Cavendish, it's an hour ride from Charlottetown and the island's only airport. Cavendish has a more peaceful and relaxing vibe than Charlottetown. From our Inn, we could see the beach. The inn that they had acquired could fit many of us since it has different cabins near each other. Best part of it all was when we discovered we would be having a campfire later. As usual, Me and Kyle together with his parents are in the same cabin. Mckenna's and Timothy's were also near us.

The cabin was small, but it's a nice and clean place to stay in. It has everything they need, WIFI, bathroom, television, and others.

When the night came we were all gathered for dinner outside, near the campfire. There was a lot of food prepared for us including local delicacies here in Prince Edward Island. PEI is known for its seafood such as lobsters and scallops. The dinner was buffet style, unlike how it was when we were in Downtown Vancouver where we were served in packed lunches. The four of us, Kyle, Timothy, Mckenna, and I all grabbed our own plates and filled them with lots of food. We then sat at a table and continued our never ending chatter.

While we were in the middle of our conversation and laughing about something, Levi then came to us and brought us bottled water. He smiled at us and said

"Hi guys, it's been awhile. I hope you still remember me."

"Of course! We still remember you!" we all said in union and laughed at it

"I am glad you all still remember me, because this is all for you guys." He said and put the paper bags on the table. Kyle and Timothy then distributed it to us, since they were much closer to it.

"These were snacks and trinkets from South Korea. I thought that since I have new friends now in Canada, I should bring something from my home country while I am at it." He explained carefully to us while we looked at the gifts he prepared for us.

We were all touched at how he remembered us

Levi is like an older brother to us and he continues to proves it

Luna sure hit the jackpot with Levi and so do Levi is to Luna

"Thank you Levi!" we all said

He then chatted to us for awhile and it just stopped when Jane called him from afar while using her arm and hand urging him to come near her

When he was gone, we all continued to eat our dinner and our conversations.

After eating we all gathered by the fire and ate some smores. Some sang while playing some guitar, some told horror stories and some confessed their personal stories. Including Luna herself. I had read her autobiography before and every line written is something I couldn't imagine for myself. Now that I am hearing it from her, it is much more heartbreaking coming from her own voice.

She's sitting in front of me while she tells her personal life story. Beside her is Jane and Levi. The two most important people in her life right now. She started telling it with them, her support system.

"During my younger years, I was bullied a lot. Everyday as i woke up kids in our neighborhood, and kids at my school would always bully me. I grew up questioning myself of what was wrong with me and if I was even wrong all along. At home, I was also the wrong one. Everything I do is wrong. No one really understood me, except myself, the books that I read, and the music that I listened to. They were the one that raised me, I raised myself alone. There was one time that the bullying was so bad, I had to hide myself in the library and read books to ease my mind. I had to do it alone, because no one really believed in me back home in the Philippines."