Chapter 30

To my dearest Charlotte,

I am writing this letter in hopes that you could talk to me, but I know you wouldn't. So I choose to wait for you, and I'll always wait for you even if it takes weeks or months until you decide to give me a chance to talk to me. In all of my being, it was my fault. It wasn't my intention to make you worry, or hurt you. I am sorry for forgetting you and I don't want to lose you. I am so scared and afraid of losing you, that every waking day it hurts me to know that we are not okay. The void you left couldn't be filled if it's not you. I love you and I want you to know that I am here for you. If you are ready to talk to me, I'll be waiting at our tree house.

Sincerely apologetically your best friend and soulmate,

Kyle

To my dearest Charlotte,

It's only been the second day since you haven't talked to me. And understand that you are not yet ready, but please my love please eat your food. Your parents are worried about you and your brother maybe giving me a blackeye now. I am not asking you to forgive me now, but please remember to take care of yourself. If you want anything, just let me know and I'll get it for you. I love you.

Sincerely and will always be yours,

Kyle

To my dearest Charlotte,

Your parents told me that you've already eaten your food and you finished it, together with the chocolate chip cookies I made for you. That's good. I am proud of you. I miss you and your bright and shiny smile. I love you my dearest Charlotte. And I want you to know that you won't lose me, because I am here for you. We are chopsticks, remember? I know I know you are mad at me, but I want to make you smile again because you deserve to be happy. You deserve to be free in this world and I'll be with you as your best companion. Whenever you are ready again, let's travel the world together.

Sincerely and will always going to be yours slaying the world,

Kyle

To my dearest Charlotte,

It's the fourth day since you haven't left your room, as said by your brother Praxton. He gave me a talk earlier as I waited for you in our tree house. He said that you are a lost case and that I should stop already. But i told him that you weren't, he was being a jerk how can you even live with a person like that? Seriously, if we ever turn 18, I suggest we get ourselves an apartment next to each other so we could be free from a person like him. Anyway, he told me that he'll be giving me a second chance and won't give me a black eye for hurting you now. I could accept that. But him saying that you are a lost case is just too much. Know that you are worth more than this world, you are unique and you are enough for me. I love you in every cell of my being. Let's run away someday.

Sincerely will always be yours and ready to be your travel companion,

Kyle

To my dearest Charlotte,

Our agent Amelia came yesterday and she was hoping to see us both, however I told her that you were not ready to talk to me yet. So she just came to pass this message that was made for us. She said that there's a schedule for us by the end of the year for Potion's Inc. The Premiere for the series is targeted by February next year 2024. My heart is enriched by this bearing news for us! Finally! We would be able to go places together again, just like before. Could you please see me already Charlotte! I am dying so much to see you already! I feel like I am getting sick! If you saw that I slid this in your doorstep and read it quickly. It just means I'll be at the tree house.