Chapter 20

The first week of filming ended, and today they could explore outside the filming area. The Team Alchemy all decided to explore Charlottetown today. Charlottetown is only an hour ride from where they are staying now. They all decided to eat first in a restaurant recommended by the Inn owner. He also told them to get a cow's milk ice cream, it's PEI's most famous dessert. So they did, other than the 4 of them. Their guardians were also with them so somebody could take them whenever they wanted to.

They all took a nice photo with just the four of them in it and they also took individual photos for them to post on their Instagram accounts. Mckenna told Charlotte that a nice caption would be "In a town where a Charlotte existed" which was a hit with Charlotte's followers. They say how witty it was and how it's a name that could be called to her fans.

After eating they all went shopping for souvenirs and or the things they needed for their month's stay here in PEI. As Charlotte and Mckenna were big fans of Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montomery, they bought mostly things that were about Anne or Lucy. From Knit wears to Accessories. The two were buying it. Timothy also bought a lot of things, but mostly clothes and the things he needed from day to day basis like a facial foam and shaving cream. And for Kyle, he bought clothes, hats, and a chocolate for Charlotte.

"Hey, you've got a lot of things Kyle." she said as they met at the alley while waiting for others. Everyone split up so that they could buy all the things they need and want. Mckenna pulled Charlotte earlier to join her for shopping before Kyle could even speak. So they both just shrugged it off.

Kyle thought that it's nice that Charlotte could also bond with a girl, almost the same as them. Mckenna is only 2-3 years ahead of them in terms of age gap. And even so, it didn't hinder them from being good friends other than being co-workers. Mckenna is a funny and sweet person, and Charlotte and Kyle couldn't ask for more. Timothy on the other hand is like their big brother but isn't, because Timothy doesn't want him to be seen as their big brother. He wants them to be seen as their best friends too. So as much as he could, he acts younger than his age which is not even old. His age gap with Charlotte and Kyle is only 3-4 years, and is still a teenager.

As a Team, they all work things out eventually. And they're gonna be best friends for life, and with the rest of the actors of The Great War series by Luna.

"Here, this is for you." Kyle said as he handed Charlotte a nice box wrapped in a ribbon.

"What's this?" she said as she received the gift from him. The box is not big, but it wasn't small either. It's a thin box that has 5 dividers and in every column is filled with artisan handmade chocolates in different flavors.

"I found the shop that has the same name of the book you've been reading yesterday. Anne of Green Gables." Kyle explained as Charlotte looked at the gift

She smiled at him and said "Thank you, Kyle. You are so thoughtful." She's so touched by how Kyle remembers almost all the small things she does. At this point Charlotte would think that Kyle is her fan, but really it is true. Kyle is her biggest fan and supporter. And so does she.

They were looking at each other for awhile and smiling at each other when Mckenna arrived full of paper bags in her both hands

"Hey! Love birds! What are you doing?" she said straightly and then Timothy covered her mouth and moved her away from them while saying "Hey! Mckenna! Why don't we go there! I also want chocolates!"

Charlotte and Kyle just found themselves laughing at what just happened and had forgotten what Mckenna just told them.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Auntie Grace asked while also smiling at them as she and Uncle Grant went near them at the alley. They were also carrying some paper bags in their hands