Chapter 11

After 2 weeks of waiting for the results me and Kyle got cast in the film, our agents told us that they would like us to meet through an online meeting this morning at 10 am. Since I am still staying at Kyle's, it's easy for us to know the news. Me and Kyle both sat on the carpet on the floor of the living room, while the laptop was at the coffee table. His parents were also with us, just sitting behind us.

"So how was it? Did we... get in?" Kyle asked the three of them. Janet, Amelia, and Helen whose present at the online meeting.

Charlotte and Kyle both held hands coldly as they were both nervous about the results. Their agents nodded while smiling proudly. "YES! You both are! Congratulations!"

Charlotte and Kyle both hugged each other due to happiness and everyone was screaming so hard. They all couldn't contain their happiness and almost all of them were in tears.

"This is like an early birthday present for us, Thank you for your hard work," Kyle told them while almost in tears. Next week would be his and Charlotte's birthday, they all don't have plans yet. Though they would expect them be just eat outside in a nice resto.

When everybody calmed down, their now agents spoke starting with Helen.

"Now, this is what the casting director said in the email. He wants to meet you two, together with the people involved in this project. It will be this Friday, so It's Monday now so you guys could also prepare for it. It's just a casual meeting, no need to wear any fancy things." Amelia informed them of the details they needed to know.

"Oh, before we forgot. They also want you guys in an individual online meeting, because everything would be recorded for future use." Janet added.

The three of them waved their goodbyes

It's now the day they would be meeting the casting directors. Charlotte was sitting in the living room, while Kyle was sitting in the Dining room, so they could both see each other. Kyle's dad was with Charlotte and Kyle's mom was with him.

"Hi Kyle and Charlotte, nice to meet you two. How are you both?" the casting director said, his name the online Where a boy is managing a factory filled with Potions to supply a Magic Shop, and the Female lead is a Guardian who possesses water and healing. Both of them discover something else and go through an adventure together before a Great War starts.

meeting was Jack. His around early to mid-40s already, and he is from East Asia.

There were about 10 people at the Zoom meeting including their agents and the two of them. The Zoom meeting is a mix of Asians and Canadians.

"I am so happy." both of them synchronously said and laughed at it which made everyone also smile

"So, normally we would be calling everyone individually. But because you both are at the same agency. We figured that we would just be telling you the same thing." Jack explained

"After we watched your tapes, we knew that we found our main characters. The series is called Potions Inc. and is about a boy who is managing a factory filled with Potions to supply a Magic Shop and the Female lead is a Guardian who possesses water and healing. Both of them discover something else and go through an adventure together before a Great War starts. Do you want to be part of Team Alchemy? Kyle, you would be Nicholas the owner of Potions Inc., and Charlotte you would be Kaia the Guardian of water and healing."

As Jack explained it to them, they already couldn't contain their emotions and they both had to cover their mouths due to shockingness. They also both cried in happiness.