Chapter 21

The Team Alchemy is now back to filming again, and this time they are filming in a forest still in PEI. Their scenario for the forest is finding a herb that only is present in this area, to bring back to Potion's Inc. headquarters for further research and experiment. The herb is said to be an ingredient for an antidote. The trail name is named Main and Witches Loop, it is believed that ancient witches would wander and do rituals here by full moon in exchange for great power. No one visits the forest, except those who seek answers and the truth. While the Team is exploring the forest, they meet the King of Dreamstone Kingdom. His name is Carter and is in his late teens. The King is finding a flower that grows right beside the berry that the Team is finding. The King also heard the commotion and saw the fire from Lizzy. He helped her temporarily control it by using a spell, only a true royal blood could only do. He joined the team in search of the berry and the flower. The reason he was finding the flower is because Audrey has been sick for days now and the flower could be used to heal.

"What kind of fruit are we even looking for?" Tristan frustratedly said as he rolled his eyes. He didn't want to come into the forest because first it's dangerous, and second they might get lost.

"It looks like a blackberry but it's color is blue and it is said to grow in the plants like a flower." Nicholas explained to him as calm and focused as he could

"Fine, but guys we have to camp out now. The sun is going to go down any minute." with what he suggested, everybody agreed. They found a place near a creek and it's just a perfect campsite to start a fire. While Tristan catch some fish for dinner, Nicholas gathered some wood, and the two girls Lizzy and Kaia started building the tent from the magic pocket they had prepared before going on a journey. As the sun went down, the night came. The Team started to eat their grilled fish made by Tristan.

After eating, they then decided to relax from the campfire that they had built to cook the fish.

"Did you guys know that there's a forest in the Ethereal Kingdom, where there are mirrors in it. And those mirrors are portals to different realms, universes, and even to The Dark Kingdom. It was said that the portal was used multiple times by Dean to visit Princess Hiraya." Tristan suddenly told the story that brought shiver to all of them

"Shh! His name was forbidden to use by the elders. We might summon him here...I don't think it's a good idea." Kaia warned him

"May I ask who he is?" Lizzy innocently asked them

They all looked at each other first before Nicholas started introducing the person they've been talking about.

"He is the childhood best friend of Princess Hiraya. She is the Princess of the Ethereal Kingdom, the kingdom of Elementals and the Empress of the Light Kingdom. Dean on the other hand is the King of Veneum Kingdom, the central capital of the Dark Kingdom. He is also the Emperor of the Dark Kingdom. Together they are supposed to keep the equilibrium of our Parallel universe. If our universe is not balanced, the Archons will be the one who will start the war to continue the cycle."

"It doesn't sound so bad, in the part where they are best friends." Lizzy said

"Yeah you are right. But they aren't supposed to be best friends. They are supposed to be enemies, to keep the balance." Nicholas explained to her

"How did they meet then? If they are supposed to be enemies?"

"It was said that when the Princess visited Portal forest while on an exploration trip with her father, she touched one mirror and that mirror led to the Dark Kingdom. She and Dean were touching the mirror simultaneously and instead of the reflections of their own faces, they saw the reflections of each other. From there, they would both visit the mirror every time they had the chance and when Dean learned a spell where he could walk through the mirror, he visited the Princess for the very first time in the castle. At her birthday party. She gave him a prior invitation that she laid beside the mirror."