Chapter 9

And just like that August just passed by. For that whole month, all I did was promote my book and it did well. It took the world by storm and I also became the number 1 best-selling author for that month. At the age of 10, that feat is amazing. I experienced a lot for that month, I got to be guested with many TV morning and evening shows. Although all of it was just online, it was a bewildering experience for me. August felt like a dream.

"Everyone, today we have a young author who's brought everyone by storm! We are honored to be in the presence of the author of "When the confetti falls"! Please welcome, Charlotte!" The male evening host introduced me

"Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I am very excited to meet you all."

"We are also very excited to meet you, Charlotte. I am also one of your readers or should I say dreamers? Hahaha, So first of all why did you name your readers' dreamers? among all of those names that were submitted to you."

"It's something that resonated with me the most. I have always been a dreamer and to be able to dream is like a spark of light in our paths in life. So being a dreamer connects us from each other and to our hopes in life."

"That's very touching Charlotte, I am so touched. For a 10-year-old turning 11 this year right?"

"Yep, that's correct."

"For an age like that, you think so open already. What do you think is the reason you became a person who thinks like that?"

"Before I became a writer, I was a reader first. I am still a reader now. A lot of book genres just made me someone who I'm proud of today. And also from the experiences of other people too and my experiences."

"That's amazing, I get you Charlotte. Now let's talk about your book "When the Confetti Falls" It's about what? For people who aren't still aware of what it was haha"

"Alright, so When the Confetti Falls is about two different people who continuously meet through each other's dreams. And whenever they meet in their dreamland they would do the things they couldn't in reality. The question is, are they both aware that both of them were already existing in reality? Or not?"

"Ohhh now that's a book plot. I am willing to trade my life just to read it again for the first time! Hahaha Now this question is for the dreamers like me out there watching us right now. This is an important question I am going to ask, Charlotte so you all should listen well. So Charlotte, is book 2 possible for When the Confetti Falls?"

"Unfortunately, no, because I wrote When the Confetti Falls as a standalone however I have good news for you all. I am writing a new book that's connected to When the Confetti Falls. And it's called "Before the bridge sinks at Sunset"."

"Now that's awesome news for all of us! Everyone grab a copy of "When the Confetti Falls" in your nearby bookstores now both available online and offline! Thank you once again, Charlotte!"

"Thank you everyone!"

Ever since my writing career is out of the roof, my family decided it would be best if I also just homeschooled like Kyle. Because my schedules aren't matching up if offline classes would be at a normal pace again. Sure, I am going to miss everyone and the normal school life. But having this kind of opportunity doesn't come again, especially at a young age.

Speaking of Kyle, we are doing well together. We are back to our normal friendship relationship, and what I am glad about is that we didn't become awkward. Now that we are both in a homeschooling setup and a tutor just comes for us now and then, we just found out that we also have a good synergy in the academic area. If one of us didn't understand something, we would carefully learn from each other. Although most of the time, I am the one who teaches Kyle. Nevertheless, I admire his sense of perseverance and dedication when he starts doing something. He won't stop until he gets it.