Aadhya's Pov

I am Aadhya Varma, studying engineering and I love doing art and I am obsessed with the novels and books which I read without any sleep. So currently, last this month my grandfather had expired who I really miss so much also he means a lot to me ,he is like my second father who I love the most. He is also my friend but my father, suryadev Varma  is the most effected person overall as grandpa was so much to him than himself. So for the last rituals we are visiting Varanasi as our grandpa's wish with our total family as it includes chote papa, maa & mami, mama with their children.
I love my family very much that I can sacrifice anything for them. My bhai is my hero as I love him so much. But I know , there will be difference between a girl and a boy child which our middle class families shows. It's Ok I understand that , as I am seeing from childhood but at some point I hate brother for that but it's not his fault. I understand that they don't do that but it happens. At all this ,still I love my family at the worse and at best. This is about me!!!

We are all here in the railway station at Bangalore we are boarding a train to Varanasi with all our family total of 11 members. I love to spend my time with my cousins especially with twins and finally we boarded the train. Finally we are in train and I am playing games with my chota gang.

Morning 6.00 am.....
We reached Varanasi and booked hotel for check-in. We all are ready for visiting the Kashi Vishwanath temple after late rites of my grandpa so we went to manikarnika ghat. I just love Kashi for its history and also for the Shiv ji, I have visited temple and this is one of my best day is life as it is my wish for visiting Jai bolenath jii. At that time a Guriji asked for hand and I shown my hand so he checked but didn't say anything I thought it is somewhat weird but didn't say anything and left from there.......

As it is a 3days plan our chota gang visited all places in Varanasi with evening aarti which I loved the most.At the second day we all took rest in our hotel and again did our shopping on streets of Kashi and me being most happiest girl my bhai said ,"what do you want to buy chikki? today is the only chance becoz i am in good mood. i will buy you anything uh want. " with a smile on his face even i wonder what happened to him but didn't ask but said "why bhai, y are uh in such a good mood !!!bhabhi called or what?????".By this my bhai's expression is so good that i wanted to take a photo but suddenly he said,"so uh don't want to buy anything????fine by me" he shrugged and also growled by remembering something. i asked "what happened bhai ?? is it really bhabhi ,can i setup both "by saying this i just laughed for which my brother ran after me to beat me but i just ran from there. As i ran for some distance, I flipped on stone also thought i fell on my bump i shouted"jai bolenath jiii bachalo mujhe........" suddenly from out of nowhere someone caught me by my waist and i pressed into his shirt by clutching it tight with my fingers and thought "thank you shiv jii". After recovering from it, i had finally seen his face and moved away from him . his figure is lyk wowwww!!!! ("he is like a hero ,my perfect novel crush type.") he is wearing his suit and of 6.2 height and where i am of 5.4 which is totally unfair, but he have gorgeous  thick black hair with some curls and he have a broad shoulder where i can sleep perfectly(from where this thought came ,what am i doing ). i have finally recovered from it then it came to me like a crash "why the hell did uh touch me" i said with anger.he replied with the arrogant, neglected look"uh are the one who crashed into me,who the f**k do uh think you are ?? you don't know who am i? and not even saying thank you, you senseless girl". Then it came to me and said,"thank you sir,but no thank you who the hell do you think you are shouting on me." he glared at me also picked his phone which is ringing for 5 minutes to talk, in between he seen his phone and seen my face as if i am the person he is talking about for which i felt weird thought to leave and turned back took one step. Suddenly from back that sane person came pulled me to his hard chest to which my total back is pressed to his front, bent to where my ear is and said in huskily deep voice that................!!!!!! i felt fear and shock coursing through my body which became numb by his one sentence.

.

.

.

do uh want to know what he said?????