DISASTROUS first night🔥!!!

Author's PoV-

Ekaansh took Aadhya's hand in his tight grip that it definitely leaves marks on her pale hand and took her to his car. He pushes her into passenger seat and locks the car and goes to the driver seat to start car to which " stop the car, where are uh taking me !!! Plz just stop the car." She shouted to which ekaansh increased the speed of the car beyond its limits which scared the shit out of her and stayed calm with raging heart. After about 2 hours they came to a 5 star hotel which belongs to their family he pulled her towards and said "I will remind you who I am ???" With that he took her towards the private elevator to push the pent house button to which it took them to the pent house "uh will be here until uh get your lesson do uh get it." He said in his harsh tone and pushed her into and locked the house leaving her alone in the whole pent house. She came out of her shock to look everywhere but it's like she is only present in the whole world then it got her that her husband left her alone with that she cried and cried for her fate, for her family, for herself and banged on door shouting "open the door ekaansh plz I didn't do anything ,y r uh doing this to me.pls open the door" but to her bad luck no one was there outside. She just left to couch to sleep on it and cried till sleep got her....

At 12.30 am
Ekaansh came to his pent house fully drunk and he is not in his sense but he is on full angry mood that he killed that person who touched his wife(as he is in some underworld dark business,so no one can point out )after drinking, as soon as he entered ekaansh seen the goddess who was sleeping on the couch and went near her to touch her face with a smile and lust is seen on his face as he observed his wife. Unknowingly as he touched Aadhya she jerked from sleep to see someone hovering over her in defense she pushed the man who is her husband itself which angered him even more ,"tumhari pati tumhe nahi chu saktha par koi mardh chu saktha he???" He growled angrily to which she said "aisa kuch bhi  nahi hai,aap mujhe misunderstand kar rahe he!" But he didn't listen and said "mai baataungi tere pati hone ke nathe mere hak kya he??" With that he took her into his hands to put her on his shoulders (that her face his towards her back and his hands are wrapped around her thighs )

 Unknowingly as he touched Aadhya she jerked from sleep to see someone hovering over her in defense she pushed the man who is her husband itself which angered him even more ,"tumhari pati tumhe nahi chu saktha par koi mardh chu saktha he???" He gr...

to take her to his bedroom but to no avail she just got sacred as tears are flowing and said " nahi nahi, aap mere sath aise nahi kar sakthe hee?pls mujhe jaane dhijiye,aap hosh me nahi hai pls." with that she thrown punches on his back but he didn't budge. He is not in his sense completely continued going towards bedroom and pushed open to throw her on to the bed to hover over her but she tried to go away from him but he caught her leg to pull her towards himself and caged her in his legs n hands. He said "I will show uh how strong ur husband is with that uh don't need to go to other men!!!" Angrily to this she stunned as to what he is talking again she became a crying mess as to why her fate is like that and layed silently under him. Suddenly he took her pallu from her shoulder harshly to which she hissed and covered herself with her palms but this action made him so angry that he took her hands to tie them to the bed rest above her head to which she didn't say anything but thought what is going to happen to her ??.As soon as he seen her chest his eyes filled with lust to say "you are stunningly beautiful my wife and do uh know what today is it's ourrrr firstt... night which is a tradition in my family we have to complete our marriage,A Night Where Uh Will Become Completely Mine, do uh get it M.I.N.E." In his drunken state and bent down to kiss on her neck (she felt like killing herself but she can't do it as she is not that brave) to which she hissed lightly
As he bite her neck which leaves marks and also kissed her on her lips without any consent of her to move down towards chest to bite. He sucked and enjoying every bit of it that he is not in his sense finally he took off her blouse and saree harshly thrown into one corner of the room to kiss her on navel involuntarily she moaned at that feeling and said "ekaansh......ahh" even she is shocked with that reaction. By listening to her moan he felt crazy to take off all her clothes hurriedly by tearing them and also himself, to hover over her again to which she became shy and glowing in red but didn't say anything just let him. He just went down on her to find her wet and smiled crazily to come up to her lips and kissed her hard until they both became breathless she tapped on his chest to break but he didn't but continued until he is satisfied. He lined up himself in her and went in to which she shouted in pain "ahhhhh....it's paining!!" Cried but he stilled in her and kissed her as he is only half way so she can adjust to his size after some time she groaned and nodded her head to heads-up him to continue ,in one clue he went all in to which she shouted like crazy and cried that even if someone present in penthouse they would hear her. He just enjoying the bliss of that feeling tight around him that he didn't experienced anywhere even if he is active in sexual activities. this just boast up him to continue as she moaned in pleasure "ekaansh plz ...ansh...ahh". To which he continued going hard on her that head rest is touching the wall with that he also growled in her ear " thanks babe,ahh...it's so warm inside my wife that I want to stay inside."with that she orgasmed for the first time that to very hard that she felt that earth crushing feeling inside her which is pure heaven in clue he also grown hard in her that she hissed to which he went hard and released his warm liquid in her stayed there for some minutes to pull out. Finally he got sated and slept on her like nothing happened and said something that shook all her hopes and stayed there like a doll under him and cried to her FATE and herself....

DO UH WANNA KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO HERR!!!!