AADHYA confessed

Aadhya's PoV-
As I received call from Ansh's number, I lift it to my ear to hear my husbands voice but  someone other than my husband spoke to me that "Hlo, is number ka adhmi ka car ka accident hogaya he vo bohot serious isliye usko hospital leke Gaya hai?? City hospital " to which I became stunned as tears are flowing from eyes as I sat there but finally got myself and left for the city hospital in a car with a driver. As soon as I reached there I called Varun he lifted the phone and am said "bhabhi kya hua??" With that I explained everything to which he said "bhabhi aap tension maat lo bhai teek hoga mai arahahu.." with that he cut the call and I went to the reception and asked her "Ekaansh Singh" to which she has seen my face "ICU NO:04 on 3rd floor" I nodded and rushed to the third floor to see my husband has taken into the icu. Someone came towards to give me papers and asked my to sign as he is my husband I signed that with shaking hands and went towards the shiv ji present there I prayed "shiv jii plz he is the only one for me plz uskoo bachalo mai aapki temple aajaungi agar vo bahut ache hoo tho ,plz bagawan jii plz I love my husband so much plz don't take him away from me" with that she left from their and went towards ICU. Varun came rushing towards me and hugged me "bhai teek hoga na bhabi mai usko kona nahi chahthi huu??" He cried on her shoulder as she just patted his back and said "kuch nahi hoga thik he" they both informed their dadu and sat there for 8 hours waiting for the doctors to come out of icu. As hours passed by they got tensed ,finally they came out said "he is out serious but as it hit hard on his head he doesn't get up but it may take 1week" by this they became relaxed and nodded their head.
Next day morning...
I went to home as I needed to prepare box and lunch so I came home to freshen up and took necessities required for Ansh jii and prepared box for Varun. I left for hospital in clue Varun went to rest room as I sat beside my husband and took his hand in mine said "aap bohot bure hoo aap aise maat darayiga because I can't be without uh Okk.. I don't even know when I fell for you but I fell hard to which I can't even imagine you going far away from me okkk, even i didn't realize my feeling for uh but as I heard ur accident I just felt like my heart is leaving I can't bear that Ansh ji ... because I LOVE UH ANSH jiii, so much !!!!".....

It passed 1 week and it is Monday As I went into Ansh ji room and sat there I felt like someone is watching me

As I went into Ansh ji room and sat there I felt like someone is watching me. I turned to see who is that as my eyes fell on my Ansh jii, he is blinking his eyes and with that I called doctors and Varun they came rushingly as they examined my husband and said "he is good, he can be discharged tomorrow" I felt happy.

Ekaansh's PoV-
As I cut the call with my wife I turned to right, as I turned a big truck came towards me in a blink of an eye and hit me  with that I just thought about my family and my wife as I closed my eyes as I went into  unconscious. As I blinked my eyes I have seen lights which hit me straight into my eyes and white walls around me to that I got up as my body became hard as if I am sleeping for 1 week. As I got up someone's hand came towards my body to balance me I turned to see that hand's face as soon as I seen,I recognised her as my wife to which I became happy to see her face which is so dull and bags on her face hit me hard so I caressed her face lightly murmured " I missed uh wife and I love uh too babe" I kissed her forehead and heard sigh from her face, she started crying by beating me lightly on my chest where there is no injury to which I hissed jokingly to see her reaction "I am sorry Ansh jiii... did I hurt uh ??? Uh know how much I missed uh" she cried hard.

I just hugged her back tightly with expressing myself with that hug and sat on my hospital bed, she brought the soup which is bitter and said " aap ye pina hi padegaa, aap jaldhi thik hone ke liye" after finishing that soup I slept on my bed as sh...

I just hugged her back tightly with expressing myself with that hug and sat on my hospital bed, she brought the soup which is bitter and said " aap ye pina hi padegaa, aap jaldhi thik hone ke liye" after finishing that soup I slept on my bed as she sat on my bed at my side to see me with worry.i said " I am Okk aadhya, don't cry Okk i am really okkk. Why do u don't want me to be healthy ?" To which she shook her head and said " aise nahi he Ansh jii" " toh aap kyu roo rahi hoo biwi" with that she said " I don't know I just..." came towards me and hugged me again but I just patted her head lovingly as I shown how much I missed her " uh know I listened everything uh said to me in this 1 week" I said with an amused look "ha tho aise hi tho nahi  kahi he Maine because I really love uh, I don't know how but it happened within some days. Mai Kush hu ki aap mere husband hoo even if uh are an old man!!!" She said and teased me to which " may be uh forgot how uh were shouting my name on terrace may be I should remind uh" with that she blushed and said " chup bilkul chup soojayiye" with red face. I slept there and got up at night to see my beautiful wife's face which is so dull and fixed that I will make her beautiful again with a smile spreading on my face.
Next day i got discharged at morning and went to my home with my wife as someone came with the plate with aarti and i entered into my home with my wife. As I observed my wife's face it is tensed which I don't know the reason....