Bound to each other??

Aadhya's POV-
He showed me a video clip which shows that my hotel room was burning in fire, where a body is lying on the bed by which we can say that it is my body in practical way but it's not me!!! for which I said to him that " what the hell is this? Are you gone mad? Why are you doing this to me? I don't even know you?" to which he said that " I wanted to make you mine that's why I am doing this, for you to be my wife completely" to which I wondered who this psycho is??? And said " I am just 20. I wanted to study I don't want to marry anyone, why are you doing this to me I don't want to marry you, I wanted to be with my family. Please just let me go please!!!! I beg you" I said with desperation and cried for my fate, as I said these words his face became twisted and said " not the way around baby girl I will marry you at any cost. Do you get that get into your little brain okay!!!!"with that he dragged me towards another room  to push me onto the bed and kept his foot on bed and said "don't try to escape from me because i can hurt your family and ur fav bhai do uh get it, some beauticians will be here to help you in getting ready for the marriage." with that he left me and left from there. Should i just marry him, i don't even know his name to marry him and i don't know how my future will be . I miss uh maa ,papa and bhai, i don't want to get married to him please god save me from all of this with this i cried myself. After sometime some girls of my age came into the room with jewellery and bride's clothes and i am instructed to where this. After half an hours they helped me in getting ready to which one of the girl said "mam your hair is so lush and black and in this attire u r looking like a goddess." exclaimed looking me up and down but to this i just replied without interest i.e., "thank you "with small smile. After sometime i felt like crying by remembering all the memories with my family which are going to end after today because they believed that their daughter had died in that fire but they don't know is, she is marrying someone without any consent. After 1 hour someone came and called me to mandap which was held downstairs,i went downstairs to see it is beautifully decorated if it is in another circumstance maybe i have felt happy but not now.in sometime i am going to be a married women will i be able to forget everything and move on with him or can i start a life with him??

Ekaansh's Pov-

Here i am with my dadu and varun in my room to get ready for my marriage suddenly the man i said to stay at hotel came to me to say "sir, aadhya mam's family just now left the varanasi for their own state after performing the last rites of the body we placed and the most effected person is her brother . there will be no problem in the future sir as they believed it is mam's dead body" to which i said "ok fine, you can leave" to which dadu said "ok ekaansh , i will go to mandap for rituals  and i wish uh a very good luck for this marriage." i released my breathe which i held and said "ok dadu take care." after sometime my brother came inside to say "it's time bhai " to which i nodded and moved towards the mandap to perform all the rituals after my turn they called aadhya to come down. i looked towards the stairs from where she is descending like a goddess from heaven, i just felt proud that she is going to be my wife in some time. As she has seen my face, our eyes connected for sometime  to say her eyes sparkled with some hope in them i felt happy that she is accepting me as her husband finally. She came and sat beside me to perform pooja to which we both are made to perform pheras , maang bharna(to say i felt content as some pinch of kumkum fell on her nose which we believe as a good luck) to which she just closed her eyes as some tears fell from them. Finally it came to mangalsutra as i felt content after tieing it around her neck where goosebumps aroused when i touched on her neck and she gasped.i said "finally u r mine biwi,i can do whatever i want with uh" with that i kissed her on her forehead but she reluctantly moved back from me for which i felt anger course through my body but avoided it. marriage completed successfully so we went towards my dadu, he  blessed us by saying "hamesha kush rahe aur hame hamare great grandchildren dede jaldhi" for which my little wife felt very shy as she blushed very red as in line varun came and hugged us both said "hamare bhabhi koo kush rakhna samjhe bhai as she is so innocent and pure." for this i just shrugged and elbowed him in stomach and said "yeah yeah tumhari bhabhi hi he" sarcastically. We both left for my home sorry our home which is in lucknow (mansion). then it came to me that i am a married man (is she going to be with me forever or will she leave me in middle like my parents left me? no not ever, i am not going to leave her or let her leave me and i am going to tie her to my bed if she leave me -smirked).