SURPRISE..

Author's PoV-
As ekaansh left for office Aadhya just sat on their bed And smiled to herself for what happened but she didn't get angry on him as he slapped her because even if her husband spoke like that about him I will slap him hard even with that she sighed again did bath to go to pooja room. She did pooja with that she gave Prasad to Varun, dadu to which dadu said "bahu aap teek hai na?" "Ha dadu mai tik hu!" With that she nodded and left for kitchen to cook lunch as she wanted to pack the lunch to her husband as she is in her good mood (she cooked his favourite dal tadka and some dessert) and packed to give it to Varun as he is going to office.
"Dewar Ji yeh aap ke liye aur ye aap ke bhai ke liye dhedhena booliye maat thik he?" She  said and nodded.
"Ha bhabi I will give, but koi special he kya aaj??" Varun teased her to which aadhya blushed.
"Aise kuch nahi bus mann kiya isiliye!" With a small smile on her face.
" thik he bhabhi I don't want to know ur personals !!!" With that he laughed hard and went to office.
As aadhya stood there confusingly and shook her head with a sigh. She went to library to read some novels for time passing as there is no work for now.

In ekaansh's office-
As he continuously did his work from morning as time is 1.00 pm he wanted to take a break for lunch and sat on his couch relaxingly thinking about aadhya. As Aadhya's thought came he smiled a little remembering their small romantic moments but he wanted to clarify everything to her before that but tensed how she will take it. Suddenly Varun entered into ekaansh's office with a box to which he asked with a raised brow "what is it???" To which Varun shrugged "can't you see bhai it's a lunch box.!"
" Ooo I thought it is a makeup box!!" Ekaansh said sarcastically " uh know I don't like this ??" Rudely.
"Okk it's ur problem par Koyi problem nahi he, yee mere bhabhi aap ko dhene ke liye kaha tha, as you don't want I will eat it !" Sheepishly Varun smiled and came towards box. As soon as he heard BHABHI word from Varun he took it immediately and opened to see it's his favourite food items with that he started eating with a moan but totally forgot about Varun. He immediately laughed and murmured " whipped...!!!" To which ekaansh glared at him with narrowing his eyes and said " Hmmm get lost, can't uh see my wife gave me box!!" With that he just chuckled and gone from there. Ekaansh just loved this feeling of taken care off as it is the first time he is receiving his lunch from his loved one's, he just wanted to cherish her forever. He also thought of giving Gajra to her as she asked him and also wanted to arrange a small intimate date, so he called his P.A to do the arrangements.

At 5.30 pm
He just wanted to go home to see his wife but first he should buy a gajra. Finally he brought a jasmine gajra from a seller and went home with a smile on his face. He reached home to see no one there, he went into his room to see his wife sleeping with a book on her face to which he chuckled and went towards her to take that book but as movements heard aadhya got up from her sleep to see his husband's face and cleared her face "aap...aap yaha, apki office hogaya" with that she checked time to see it is 6.00 pm, she got up immediately and said " sorry I slept over right" to which he nodded amusingly, and said "it's okay, you can fresh up now and come. I'll wait for you" with that, she went into the bathroom to get ready in light peach colour saree and came out to see her husband is sitting on the couch waiting for her.

She went near him and said  " Hum Tayar he ,ap bhi freshup hoker aajo thike" with that he went and came wearing light peach colour shirt twinning with her

 As she saw him she fell for him again and blushed seeing that they are twinning "aap bahut handsome ho husband" she said without knowing what she is saying with that she just widened her eyes realizing what she said but to this Ekaansh  just took...

As she saw him she fell for him again and blushed seeing that they are twinning "aap bahut handsome ho husband" she said without knowing what she is saying with that she just widened her eyes realizing what she said but to this Ekaansh  just took her in his arms and said "tho mai aapko handsome dhikthi hu!!" With raised brow immediately she said "nooo!!!... mera matlab yes.... No!" Confusingly as he had seen her face he burst into laughter.
He went somewhere and brought gajra which is in his hands which are back to him to which she said " kya hua??" He shook his head and turned her back towards him in the mirror and said " mai mere biwi ke liye kuch laye he,dikhau??" To which she nodded immediately with sparkles " kya laye??" With that he shown his hands to see gajra in his hands " mere liyee. Thank you, thank you so much Ekaansh jii!!!I love them so much"  she suddenly kissed him on his cheek to which he got stunned and his ears gone red!!! Recovered from it and said " turn around I will put in your long hair!!" She turned around and he put them in her hair to which she looked at him with glint in her eyes and hugged him hard,he also hugged her back with content by taking in smell of her.

 Thank you, thank you so much Ekaansh jii!!!I love them so much"  she suddenly kissed him on his cheek to which he got stunned and his ears gone red!!! Recovered from it and said " turn around I will put in your long hair!!" She turned around and ...

Ekaansh said " aur ek surprise,close your eyes" to which she asked " what surprise?" He replied "what, if I say what is it how can it be a surprise!" With that she just laughed and beat herself nodded with closed eyes but he sensually came towards her from back and said " you will love that surprise" took her from their room.....

Do you wanna know what is another surprise...!!!