Ekaansh's IGNORANCE

Author's PoV-
On the next day as ekaansh ignored all his family, he didn't call anyone but here in India Aadhya is feeling suffocated in the whole house as to which no one is present to talk to her and finally she understood that only she is present for herself but no one as she got a BIG lesson in her whole life that trust no one even your husband to which she chuckled sadly. As she went to hospital for the results of her pregnancy whether she is or not as soon as she went into the cabin she got her results as doctor said "congratulations aap MAA banne wali ho and uh have to take care as the first trimester is very hard as there will be nausea feeling and fatigue but uh can as of you are 2 months now after the first trimester we will do a scan" she nodded to which Aadhya felt happy but no one to share she sighed and went to his home. She had gone to home to do her work and slept as she is feeling extreme fatigue as she ignored everyone present in living room. After what felt like 2 hours she got and freshen up came down to see news as to what is going on in society as soon as she on the screen she has seen the photos of ekaansh & sara intimately that to in a club with that she got broke down into cry "you promised me Ansh, why are doing this to me?? Why did you rise my hopes then ??? Why? Why? Why????" She cried hard and took decision to be a responsible as only wife, a human being and like a robot. She doesn't have a phone with her to call him. AGAIN she felt like a thief living in JAIL. She doesn't even want to share her pregnancy matter with him as she lost hope and she doesn't want her child to be with him with that she closed off herself from everyone and just living for her child.  But in US ekaansh just ignored the matter of sara's image with him , even if he has seen those but didn't try to explain himself as he thought it for the best for his wife to don't keep hopes on him but he forgot that she is suffering more than him. Those both are suffering differently in their own way but she tried her best but he just ignored it.

After 1 month....
Finally he returned from US and went to his home where he didn't find his wife anywhere to which he became tensed and went to their room to see Aadhya is sleeping like a goddess, he smiled lightly as his heart is at peace after seeing his wife but didn't say it loud (that is his grave mistake) just admired her face as he has seen her one month ago as her face became dull and glow gone from her face and also became somewhat thin. He became worried for her  "I am sorry biwi " are the first words he said but he didn't know is that she is pregnant that to in her end of first trimester. As she is thin her stomach looks just bloated but in sense she is pregnant, he got freshen up and slept beside her wife by pulling her back to his front and kept his face in the crook of her neck to exhale her rose smell which he love somuch and slept like that with a hand on her stomach. After sometime she got up from her sleep to see her husband beside her she became happy and went towards his forehead to kiss as she bent ,she remembered everything what happened for this one month as tears fell from her eyes on his cheeks and started moving away but suddenly her mangalsutra got stuck in his chain she tried to remove it but no, she mumbled to him "get up" to which he got up immediately to see her face in his face which is closer as if they are kissing. He smirked "BIWI are you that much eager to spend time with me" said to which she blushed and composed herself "mera Mangalsutra Aa....aapki chain me chipak gayi dekho and also my back is paining somuch" said to him as he glared at her with concern but she didn't believe in his facade and started taking it again but it didn't come, as she is taking her hand suddenly his hand touched her hand she got goosebumps all over her as she is feeling this after 2 months as this is mood swings stage for her she is feeling so many emotions but again covered herself. In clue he removed that to which she just disappeared from there like a fly to which he sighed sitting on bed by a hand on his head. At dinner they ate silently as if everyone are avoiding everyone like there is no one present. Ekaansh just observing his wife who is so silent from morning as ,even if he started conversing with her she just gave one word answers finally he cleared his throat as everyone saw him "kal mere dhosth abhimaan ki shaadhi he, ham sab jaana he kal subah?? Is it Okk?" He said to which everyone nodded but didn't say anything, everyone retired to their room. As soon as she went into the washroom she started throwing up this is like a routine for her that's why she is thin and dull and came out after freshing up and directly went to bed as 1) she didn't want to talk to him 2) she is feeling tired  and gone to sleep. But these all are observed by ekaansh but remained silent and regretting his decision of not returning for one month to which he sighed and slept beside her as tomorrow they have to get up early in the morning.

In morning 5.00am
Ekaansh got up at time and started waking Aadhya up but she just slept like a log which is a wonder for ekaansh as she never sleeps like that to which he is suspicious of her as what happened to her and why she is behaving like that but ignored it. And after what like 30 minutes she got up with tired face, went to take bath and came in a red saree

To which ekaansh got mesmerized by her beauty as the nose ring is sexy on her as he just blinked his eyes at her for some minutes as he just shook off all 18+ stuff from his mind and came to her "wife u r looking so good in that saree, I can devou...

To which ekaansh got mesmerized by her beauty as the nose ring is sexy on her as he just blinked his eyes at her for some minutes as he just shook off all 18+ stuff from his mind and came to her "wife u r looking so good in that saree, I can devour uh for life time" with that he kissed her on her nose and on the outer ear to which she moaned "an...anshhh....."lightly and said "aap bhi jayiye bath lene Mai Thayer huu " with that she went off avoiding him and sat on couch with that after 5 minutes she went to sleep. When he came out of washroom he observed her wife who is sleeping as he thought (why she is sleeping this much??is she Okk???) with that he went towards her and lightly blown air as he took hair strand from her face to her back of her ear mumbled "biwi, uto hum jana he" as she opened and blinked her eyes. She stared at him with love and touched his jaw which is tickling as he is having after shave form to give a small smile and pain but recovers from that and said something "......." In his ear to which he got stunned and stood there blankly with regret.

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT AADHYA SAID???