AADHYA is jealous!!!

Aadhya's PoV-
At 7.00 am
Alarm is going on and on which irritated me so I wanted to get up to turn off but I felt a heavy weight on my waist to which I turned around to see my husband is sleeping comfortably like a decent man.

Is he decent??? I don't know but as I have seen for 3 days he is good to everyone around, I tried taking his hand off from me but I got disappointed as his hand is heavier than I thought with that I just observed his sleeping face which is so calm...

Is he decent??? I don't know but as I have seen for 3 days he is good to everyone around, I tried taking his hand off from me but I got disappointed as his hand is heavier than I thought with that I just observed his sleeping face which is so calm and innocent (but he is none, I know). I want to kiss him without him knowing it so I moved forward to kiss his cheek but to my bad luck he opened his eyes and glaring at me amusingly "good morning Aadhya" in his huskily manly voice which sent shivers to my spine (as he said my name in his morning voice it is goodddd!!! That I wanted to kiss the hell out of him ) again he said "what happened,what are thinking that much in the morning" with that he pulled me to him suddenly I fell on him as my hands are on his bare torso where i am feeling hardness of those muscles wondering how he maintained those!!!! By this I became red and cleared throat to clear my mind with those dirty thoughts. I beat him on his chest as he moved his hands downwards from my waist "I love seeing uh red wifey" with that he kissed me on forehead and dropped me and went to his gym.

With the red face I got up to freshen up and wore a lavender colour saree with necessities

With the red face I got up to freshen up and wore a lavender colour saree with necessities. My husband also came ready in his suit came towards me and took kumkum from vermillion box came in front of me took my chin in his hand to maintain eye contact. He put the kumkum on my maang ,some of it fell on my nose as a small smile came to me as it is good luck and we stared into each other's eyes but got disturbed when his phone rang so I took from the table to give it to him but caught the name which is familiar I.e., SARA suddenly I got stuck to my place when everything came down to me about that night which brought tears but I controlled myself and went into the washroom and he gone out. I cried my heart  until it is gone and went downstairs avoiding him as he called my name. I went into the kitchen to cook breakfast as it is holiday for everyone, I started cutting vegetables while thinking about them (are they lovers?? If they are then y did he marry me?? Why pretend to care for me ??? Kyu shiv jii aaise kya kiya he maine ki ye saza dhe rahe hoo ???).

Ekaansh's PoV-
Suddenly when my wife saw my phone she became sad and started avoiding me I don't know what happened?? I will know it today what is her problem?? With that I went downwards to talk to Aadhya. As there are no workers it is an advantage ,immediately I went towards kitchen to see my short wifey cutting vegetables by thinking something but she didn't see that she is cutting her finger before I can reach her she  had cut her finger with that i became angry "where the hell is your brain?? Concentrate ek work pe karna chahiye samjhe" shouted on her but regretted when I have seen tears rolling down her cheeks " kya.kya aapki problem kya he??y are you avoiding me." I asked  to which she replied "you, because of you I am feeling like a slut and I am disgusted of myself" as she said I couldn't control my anger and slapped her hard and said " you have no right to call my wife like that uh get that..aap meri hoo sirf mera,haak hai hamara tum par boolna mat" with that she got sacred but again angrily said "do uh know what uh said that NIGHT" she cried and continued "after finishing inside me uh said..... I can't even say that" with that she jerked from me but I caught her and asked " what did I say??" To which she cried again said " u said THANKS SARA" as she said I got stunned because now I remember,I don't know how she felt but now I am regretting saying that "Aadhya plz listen to me...Aadhya..." again she said " uh know I thought that uh have accepted me and I also thought of accepting everything as my FATE,uh as my husband that night but with one sentence uh crushed my hopes, I don't know what I did wrong for god that he did this to me. I use to dream about my husband that he should be that and this but now I don't know??may be I should be jealous of sara that even if my HUSBAND slept with his  WIFE he is thinking about OTHER WOMAN!!!!" With that she just barged into our bedroom as my hold got loosened. I don't know those two words which I spoke in my drunken state would affect my bond with her. I regretted so much saying those to her but i wanted to earn her trust back.

I went to our room to see she slept on her stomach and crying to which my heart is killing me seeing her like that went towards her and touched her to which she turned on her back seeing with her tear filled eyes as I bent towards her kissing her ...

I went to our room to see she slept on her stomach and crying to which my heart is killing me seeing her like that went towards her and touched her to which she turned on her back seeing with her tear filled eyes as I bent towards her kissing her on her lips slowly moving as in clue she also moved her lips with rhythmically I ensured her with that kiss to which she nodded and got up to say "uh have so many explanations to give me uh know that right,first of all I want to know is about you  and who is SARA?" As she said sara her face changed into angry and also jealousy. But I nodded as I have explanations to do and said "I am sorry for slapping uh but I can't see uh hurting urself and calling names lyk that and I have so many clarifications to do because mere ardhangini hothe hue yee tumhara hakk hee mai Zaroor apko ye hakk dungi aur bathungi" with that I kissed her on forehead and caressed her cheek where I slapped and again said " I am sorry biwi" with sorry expression to which she nodded and said "mai maaf karthi hu par mere liye aap gajra (flowers for hair) leke ayiyega" with that I went to office with a smile.