Entry as a new person!

Author's Pov-

In Aadhya's mind, she is thinking about her life which changed 180 degrees in just 24 hrs and she is still absorbing her marriage to him but doesn't know his name. In Ekaansh's mind, he is thinking how his fate is matched with her and still not able to take that he is a married man i .e., he should spend his total life with one girl whom he doesn't know/like. At last aadhya asked "what is your name Mr. Arrogant." by hearing this question from her plum lips he just observed her and chuckled with nodding his head ,by this action of him Aadhya got angry still didn't say anything and shrugged . Suddenly he spoke "i am the Ekaansh Singh and 27 yrs" in a proud way to which she mumbled "ok OLD man!!" and turned her head towards window. Ekaansh just glared at her but didn't say anything to her and thought(I will show what your husband can do on first night) with that his face expression changed into dangerous aura with a smirk as very darks thoughts running into his mind.

Finally after 2hrs of travelling they reached a mansion in Lucknow outskirts which is covered with trees. When Aadhya's sight fell on mansion she just awed by seeing it as she had never seen a mansion in her 20 yrs of life, this total scene was observed by Ekaansh to which a small smile came on his face which is vanished within seconds. They both reached at the front main door as in queue a lady came with her, both Ekalavya Singh and Varun also came with that she completed the ritual then they entered into their home. Ekaansh's dadu said "beta,tum bahu ko leke jao apne kamre me, late hogaye hum sab kal Sare rituals pura karenge,good night" with that everyone left to their own rooms. As Aadhya is following her husband to his room she became numb and thought (as to what is going to happen to her) that she didn't see Ekaansh in front who suddenly stopped which caused her to collide with his back and hissed .he clutched her wrist said "sambalke, girjaoge my wifey" took her into their room. Ekaansh is observing his wife intensely as to which Aadhya got to know that he is seeing her and she also stared into his eyes with equal intensity, they stared at each other with both curiosity and determination. Aadhya just lost the battle of staring and sat on bed which felt very soft to which she moaned " I am sleepy" this sentence brought Ekaansh to reality n said "go freshen up I have arranged your wardrobe" with that he showed her total room, to this she just murmured " jii...."followed him. After she got refreshed,she came out wearing a light weight saree which she is thankful to her mother(by thinking about her ma,she got sad by thinking about her marriage thing and cried) and slept on the couch which is a mini bed to her,as soon as her back touched the couch she slept peacefully to forget everything. As in clue Ekaansh also got refreshed with only pant around with open torso and his eyes got stuck on his wife who looked ethereal with her long hair and perfect shape, to which he gulped and involuntarily went towards her and kissed her forehead with content.he didn't want to disturb her as this is the only night where she can sleep peacefully and from tomorrow he is going to show her what/who he is actually??? With that he went to bed and slept as there is a tradition they have to complete.

Morning (7.00 AM)
It is time for Aadhya to get up in morning so she got up and observed her surroundings with confusion then it came to her crashingly that
1)she is kidnapped
2)she is married
3)she is in her husband's room
With that she jerked from the couch to observe her husband but to her bad luck he just came from bathroom with only towel wrapped around him with bare torso to which she stilled and shouted "aaaahhhhhh......" closed her eyes but out of nowhere someone caught her wrist,pulled her towards to close her mouth with his hand when she opened her eyes only to see her husband who said "what wifey don't want to see me naked!!!" And laughed hard to which she stood there bewildered with red face "uh have no shame,pervert" to which he said "why should I be ashamed in front of my wife who is going to be my children's mother.."smirked at last and left her to herself. Aadhya just stood there clueless and with shock on her face "never I am going to let uh touch me ,do you get it???? To this he said "uh really are challenging me! We will see what happens tonight" evilly laughed and went downstairs before saying "come downstairs everyone are waiting !!!".

 Aadhya just stood there clueless and with shock on her face "never I am going to let uh touch me ,do you get it???? To this he said "uh really are challenging me! We will see what happens tonight" evilly laughed and went downstairs before saying ...

His outfit
After 15minutes Aadhya got ready in a red saree with only nuptial chain,sindoor and bangles(even if she hates the circumstances but she can never insult their culture,she will follow everything that an every married woman follows as she values mangalsutra).

His outfit After 15minutes Aadhya got ready in a red saree with only nuptial chain,sindoor and bangles(even if she hates the circumstances but she can never insult their culture,she will follow everything that an every married woman follows as she...

Her outfit

With that she went downstairs towards Pooja room in their house to find it clean so she did Pooja after lighting the Diya in front of god with aarti. This aarti is heard by everyone who are in shock as to see who are doing it came towards pooja room area to find aadhya doing Pooja. Dadu felt contented and happy as he never seen a woman in 20 years to do this Pooja in their house ,finally he felt happy with moistened eyes. Ekaansh also felt happy but just ignored it. After Pooja Aadhya turned around to see dadu, her husband jii and dewar jii present and went towards them and said " dada jii Prasad leloo" to which he smiled "ha beta" he showed his palm to take Prasad and gave Prasad to everyone. She bent to take ashirvad to which dadu said "sada suhagan raho aur Kush raho" to which she smiled and dadu said "beta i am really sorry i have to do that for my Ekaansh. Please understand beta, u r the only one for him i know it that's why i did it." As he said aadhya just seen his face where she caught the sincere apology on his face and smiled which didn't reach her face as in clue Varun just hugged her and said "thanks bhabhi,for entering into our lives" with glint in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by her and said "dewar jii chalo ,hame kitchen dhikadho mai breakfast banalungi ,will uh help me?" With this one sentence Varun felt very happy as he never had a mother touch in his life and said "ok bhabimaa ,mai hu naa" to which she felt happy and forgot everything. At other side dadu said to Ekaansh "what happened,is everything good" to which he said "yes dadu all gud just have a meeting" to which dadu nodded and both left for breakfast to see both aadhya and Varun happy. This scene made Ekaansh feel peace and that smile on her face did something to his heart as it fluttered one beat but ignored it, as Ekaansh is leaving dadu reminded him "today is your reception uh should be hear on tym" "yes dadu i know i will be on time and guests will be here at 7.00pm and security is also arranged uh don't have to worry." To this dadu also said "uh know our tradition right, uh know what to do??" "Yes dadu I don't know how she will react" he sighed and left for office .(he thought of that tradition which is so senseless,but it is from his families tradition he should not break it ?? How am I gonna do it???) with this thought he entered into his office.

DO UH WANNA KNOW WHAT IS THAT TRADITION BY KNOWING IT UH WILL BE SHOCKED ....!!!!