Is AADHYA pregnant???

Author's PoV-
As Noor said something to her, Aadhya became shocked to which she said "Really?" To which noor said "these are the symptoms, may be uh are pregnant that's why I gave that test to you." Aadhya nodded her head with a small smile which didn't reach her eyes to which Noor observed and asked "what happened Mrs. Singh. Is everything Okk with you!! " but Aadhya lost in her own world but came out of it and said "yes yes, sab thik he Mai chalthi hu..thank you" with a small smile to which both of them nodded. She went to mansion to see no one present there so she sighed and went to pooja room, she kept her hands together and prayed "Bhagwan jii mujhe himmat dhe, I don't know what to do, if I am pregnant I will be very happy as a mother but I don't know how ekaansh jii is going to take this. Plz mujhe himmat dhe usko bolne ke liye" with that a tear roll down from her face but wiped it and went to her room to do the pregnancy test. As she took the test and kept on the seat but got very tensed of the result as if it is positive she will be happy even if it is negative she will be okkk. After 5 mins as she opened her eyes to see the test she became numb and cried as she cupped her mouth by her hand as another hand on stomach "I AM PREGNANT " she said to herself and remembered her mother so-much.

She felt so happy so she went to car to go to  ekaansh but thought she must go to hospital first to checkup before confirming so she went to driver uncle and asked him to take doctor appointment without saying to anyone to which he nodded and took...

She felt so happy so she went to car to go to ekaansh but thought she must go to hospital first to checkup before confirming so she went to driver uncle and asked him to take doctor appointment without saying to anyone to which he nodded and took appointment of her in the evening. She sighed "may be after check up I have to say to him!"she said herself and went to her room and slept like a log , as alarm goes off she got up to freshen up. She went into the doctor's cabin said "doctor!! Mai Aadhya" doctor nodded and said to her to sit down to examine her and took the blood sample to check out "the results will be out on Wednesday as it takes 2 days " to which Aadhya nodded n went from there. She went to park nearby and sat on the seat and thought suddenly a small baby came may be 2 or 3 yrs took her Pallu playing with that she noticed him with a smile and took him into her lap "aap ka mamma kaha he baby" to which he giggled in a baby voice which soothed her heart and said "mamma...." Showed her by putting his hands in air to which she laughed. She played with him sometime after sometime a lady came towards her and said "thank you beta, Mai sab jagah dundi par nahi mila abb aaapke pass he" she said and put her hand on Aadhya's head "aap bohot acche maa banoge kyu ki ye koi ke pass nahi jata agar went tho then you must be very good" with that lady went away as time passed she also went to her home. As she entered Varun came "kya hua bhabhi aap thik nahi lag rahe hoo??kaha se as rahi hoo"asked with worry but didn't say anything but "Mai temple gayi or park Gayi thii buss ghar me bore ho rahi thi isliye" she said and continued "where is ekaansh jii?? Did he not come home??" She checked everywhere but Varun said "bhai koo ekk business meeting thi so he is going to US for some project so he will not come home for some days" by listening this she just felt bad but didn't say anything just smiled with hurt. Varun observed her but just avoided her and went out again she became lonely in that big house as she thought about her life before marriage (even if I wanted to be alone no one left me as we are a combined family always we are together in happy and in pain but today I am missing it so much .) she wanted to share her happiness but no one were there with her in that mansion she felt alone in that richness. As tears fell from her eyes but she realized something that no one was there for, she cried hard. After sometime she ate her food forcingly even the food is not going inside as she is feeling vomiting sensation . She went to her and slept as she didn't even have a phone she laughed for her fate as she is feeling like she is in jail.

Ekaansh's PoV-As I came to office I forgot about everything but pain in my heart is not leaving me as I did hurt her so badly even if she didn't say anything to me

Ekaansh's PoV-
As I came to office I forgot about everything but pain in my heart is not leaving me as I did hurt her so badly even if she didn't say anything to me. As I don't want to face that pain again in my life finally I got myself and did work rigorously. As at 8.00 pm I started to my home but I got a call from business partner to inform that I have to attend a meeting urgently so without thinking anything I went towards airport and left from Indian to US. I also need time to think about what is happening in my life as we need to be separate for some time so I think this is the best chance (but he don't know is that this is the worst chance as he is ignoring and seperating her from his life but he doesn't know that, they say they don't know the value of someone if they are present but if they are gone they will know their importance in life).

Author's PoV-
At evening he reached US, he went to his house their where they use for temporary stay and did his work forgetting about his married life. After completing the deal and meeting which is successful so they arranged a success party at club in private. He went to party to take out his mind but he has seen SARA Goenka there. She went towards him and said "hi babe, already got bored of your wife or what came to club" she got close to him and opened his shirt button but he didn't know that someone was taking their photos

 She went towards him and said "hi babe, already got bored of your wife or what came to club" she got close to him and opened his shirt button but he didn't know that someone was taking their photos

to which ekaansh jerked her hand harshly and said "it is none of ur business uh bitch..." he ignored her, as she became successful in her plan to get photos she smirked and went from there. He don't know what she is feeling but it took effect on her which he doesn't know. Next day he completely didn't contact his home but he somewhat felt sad that no one talked to him but ignored it.