REALisations^~^

Aadhya's PoV-
It happened what that dadi said happened as a tradition even if someone said in my dreams in the past may be I will laugh hard now I didn't even know what happened but it happened which gave the world's best feeling and it gave fullness. After sometime as I recovered from high he said "thanks sara.." with that he shocked me to the core and I thought who is sara?? I don't even know who she is. I don't even know my husband how can I know someone?? As he said those words, I felt like a slut?? Is that who I am ?? He doesn't even recognise me?? He is thinking of someone by doing that with me?? How can I accept that ?? I am feeling disgusted by myself?? For this I am feeling happy?? With that everything has gone from me,he crushed all of my hopes.what should I do now?. I went to take bath and to collect myself, I opened the shower and stood under it with all the thoughts that I felt disgusted by his touch as I tried to take away his touch from where he took away my innocence,I stood under the shower until one hour and came to see myself in mirror where I didn't see myself as I am disgusted as there are his bites,hickeys,scratches on me I tried to cover them but to no avail they are hiding. I sat in the changing room with a thud and cried myself to sleep there itself.

At 7.00 am morning

I got up from my sleep and went downstairs to find another room without disturbing that human being who made me felt disgusted by myself. Even I wanted to escape from here but I can't as he became my husband as soon as he tied nuptial chain. Freshed up myself and opened the wardrobe to see clothes which are slightly larger than my size and wore my clothes without any thoughts as that person who he said "sara" going on in my head by avoiding it ,I went intlo the kitchen to find eggs and necessities to cook breakfast and ate myself. I sat there on bar stool thinking.

Author's PoV-

Ekaansh got up from bed and went to bath after he got ready in his suit he went downstairs to see his wife sitting on a bar stool. He went near her to say "good morning wifey" without knowing anything what happened at night. She suddenly got scared to hear his voice which reminded her all the thoughts from night, to which she said "can we go to home,plz I am really uncomfortable in these clothes" with that she went away avoiding his face. Then suddenly he remembered everything that happened at night and stood there dumbstruck (without knowing the main reason that he called her sara as he forgot that) said " I am really sorry for what happened yesterday I don't know how I got drunk uncontrollably, I am going towards parking come downstairs I will drop uh home" with that he went towards door with regretting look on his face. In kitchen she just cried hard for what he said as a sorry cannot bring her back her innocence (if even it is not innocence it is her respect,he took away from her) with that she washed her face,went towards door and finally they are in car.As they have gone for some distance he observed her keenly to know that she cried and didn't sleep to which his dominating side smirked but on other side he just regretted even more. Suddenly he put his veiny hand on her lap to which she gulped but didn't say anything.

After sometime he stopped his car as he saw a hicky on his wife's neck and to which Aadhya turned towards ekaansh to see him glaring at her said "what,why are uh seeing me lyk that ??? For which he came towards her and touched her neck where hicke...

After sometime he stopped his car as he saw a hicky on his wife's neck and to which Aadhya turned towards ekaansh to see him glaring at her said "what,why are uh seeing me lyk that ??? For which he came towards her and touched her neck where hickey is present and kissed her hickey. She blushed hard and turned her face to this he smiled slightly and started the car to reach their home. As soon as they arrived she is opening her car door but to no avail it's opening to which she got irritated and said "open this fu*king door uh idiot" by this he just glared at her amusingly finding it funny that she is looking like a rabbit to him. He came towards her and kissed her forehead held her for a minute until he is calm and said in soft voice "I am sorry for shouting at you at the reception & for manhandling you  but I don't regret doing anything at night even if I am drunk,do you get it!!!" "No I don't get it,I don't know where I am in your eyes even if you see me as your wife,you have never seen me as your wife because uh know what uh said yesterday??? You don't know ??? Right???you said that....!" As she is going to say someone disturbed them by knocking on window so she turned towards the person to she it's her lovely dewar jii and went out of car. Varun hugged her hard "I missed you bhabhi maa" with this one sentence she melted with a smile to say "even I missed you dewar jii" she just got a brother in form of her dewar she loved the most because she had seen her brother in him. Varun said "wow bhabhi aapki neck pe tho nishane he kya hua!!!!!" In a teasing way to which she opened her eyes widely as realisation hit her put hand on her neck and ran upstairs blushingly there both brothers laughed hard by seeing her running.

 Ekaansh said " Varun tum Aadhya ke liye ek bodyguard Rakho, tik he?" To which Varun doubtedly looked his brother "mai baat karlungi par kya hua bhai,kuch hua hai kya??" With this ekaansh described everything about the stranger and his actions Upt...

Ekaansh said " Varun tum Aadhya ke liye ek bodyguard Rakho, tik he?" To which Varun doubtedly looked his brother "mai baat karlungi par kya hua bhai,kuch hua hai kya??" With this ekaansh described everything about the stranger and his actions Upto end so Varun just nodded his head. In clue Varun went out for some work as dadi went to his office for political work and ekaansh went to his home office which is beside his room and he just wanted to talk to her wife to know WHAT HE SAID TO HER?