Their Reception

Aadhya's PoV-

I am here in the kitchen with my dewar jii to complete my first rasoi rasam by making carrot halwa for my in-laws(my mind mocked at me with the word in laws) but avoided it. After making breakfast I have arranged the dining table where my lovely husband (sarcastically) sat their like a king with no worries and eating his breakfast as in queue I also sat beside him to eat. As of suddenly I felt a hand on my knee cap ,it's of my lovely husband itself so I jerked it harshly under the table and continued eating my breakfast. After completing my breakfast I just left for my room ,Nooo...! His room.As soon as I entered into the room I was pinned to the wall beside the door and he locked the room which scared the hell out of me to which I suddenly became conscious and scared as to what he is going to do now??.
"Wifey, wifey uh are avoiding me? Why??" He said with a raised brow.
"Mei tume avoid nahi kar rahi hu.." with that I turned my face to side. As in clue he came forward without leaving an inch gap between us and said in hoarsed voice "I will miss uh wifey, get ready in the evening hamari reception hai aurrr....??" To which I said "aurr kyaa ?" With doubt on my face as soon as he has seen my face he just smirked and came forward as our nose touched each other. I tried to avoid his touch but he is coming forward and observed my face as if I am a fruit??? And suddenly my face became red because, he freaking kissed me on my lips and it's my first kiss but I didn't feel disgusted to it but felt something sparkling in my stomach. He just observed my expression ,laughed hard with that "see you soon wifey" said and winked at me to disappear from there. I just stood there smiling to myself stupidly ussshhhhh.... How can I resist him!!! He is so hawwttt !!!!(yukkk mai kya Bol rahi huu,yaar aadhu uh just lost it!!get a grip on urself) with that thought i shook my head and took rest as we are having reception at evening.
.
.
.
.
At 6.00 PM (evening)

I just got up at 5 in evening to get ready for reception as it is at 7.00 pm. So I freshened up and at 6 I got my designer saree which is amazingly costly as it is so good, with that excitement i got ready in a golden saree with gold sari work on it with a black blouse and put my hair in bun.

 So I freshened up and at 6 I got my designer saree which is amazingly costly as it is so good, with that excitement i got ready in a golden saree with gold sari work on it with a black blouse and put my hair in bun

As my husband's family is of political background there will be all powerful people and famous businessmen from all over the country. Here I am ready in my saree and with all newly wed look still I didn't see my husband who should be here now just as I thought he just came from our door there he is in his devilishly handsome look and like a king who is looking at me in mirror as I am .

He is in contrasting colour of me I think this is a couple co-ordination which is so good on him,his hair I am in love with my husband's hair do you know that!!! I wanted to touch that silky and styled hair out of nowhere someone cleared their thr...

He is in contrasting colour of me I think this is a couple co-ordination which is so good on him,his hair I am in love with my husband's hair do you know that!!! I wanted to touch that silky and styled hair out of nowhere someone cleared their throat so I turned towards it to see it's my husband who did it and said "wifeyy darling ,you wanted to eat me or what ?why are uh glaring at me like that?" To which I immediately shook my head in no so he just smirked "today night uh can watch however uh want darling but hame chalna padega Time ho rahi hei" with that he pulled me towards him and bent down to my neck to kiss me there and smell me ,I think which is very weird also left with him without any thought of future.

Author's PoV-

(Reception hall where it is held )As soon as Ekaansh and aadhya left house after half an hour i

As soon as Ekaansh and aadhya left house after half an hour i.e., 7.30 pm reached at their reception where it is held privately without any media or reporters. As they entered aadhya felt somewhat conscious as she never been to any riche rich place so she is not comfortable there but she just exclaimed after seeing the decoration and observed her surroundings her gaze went towards her husband and just looked at him with different emotions but held herself back. Ekaansh also observed his wife with different emotions but closed himself finally he took her towards their family also introduced her to his colleagues as these all completed it was 9.00 pm to which they went to have their dinner. As his dadu called Ekaansh he went towards him to discuss something so aadhya stood there silently for her husband to eat but one old lady came to her and asked " how r uh beta,mai Ekaansh dadu ki frnd hu" to this aadhya smiled at her and said "ha dadi mai thik huu aap kasi hoo ??" With that they both started having conversation to which that old lady said " tumhe pata he betaa, is Singhs me eek ritual hoti he woo reception ke baad hi first night hoga" to which aadhya nodded her head with contemplating look but didn't say anything again old women continued "is khandhan me ye ritual ghar me eka bada aurat dekengi ki newly wedded wife is pure or not after their first night" to this statement Aadhya's leg just gave out but held herself together and thought(what that means!!!nooo!!! I can't do it!!!! I don't even love him) suddenly i remembered my husband's conversation with me from evening to which i got so angry that i left from there with tears in my eyes to restroom after controlling myself I came out only to see someone hovering over me and touched my hand but i jerked his hand but again he caught me by my hand to bring me towards himself. I thrashed but he didn't budged and said " uh r beautiful" in disgusting way. As soon as he said those words someone yanked him away from me to beat him to pulp who is non other than my devil husband. He just looked like a lucifer in disguise and so angry that he thought of killing that disgusted person but I placed a hand on his chest to calm him down and hugged him to which he looked at me with so much angry and said "what are doing with him,are uh not planing anything behind my back right" to which I jerked from him but again caught me with firm hand which will leave handprints "no ,y r uh dng this to me , Mujhe kuch nahi pata??" I hissed but once again he tightened his hold and said "I will show you what a person I am , uh r thinking I don't know anything and I will show hell to uh that even if uh see someone other than me I will kill him also" in dangerous and dark tone....which scared the hell out of me about thinking about night.

DO UH WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT NIGHT..