Confused Ekaansh...!!??

Ekaansh's PoV-

After the disastrous night here I am sitting in my home office avoiding my wife (still don't know the reason for avoiding her) who is like a kaali maa with so much anger. I don't know the reason for her anger but i know it is because of me to which I said something to her at pent house in my drunken state. I can't even remember much of yesterday's night but I know that it happened, so here i am thinking about what i told her yesterday but my brain is like not supporting me who is staring at the laptop blankly with that i sighed "what did i say!!!!" and groaned. Decided to ask her at night after dinner till then i have to avoid her and started doing my work.

After what felt like a day i sat bored to which time is 5

After what felt like a day i sat bored to which time is 5.00 pm in the evening as soon someone knocked on the door to which "come in " i said with commanding voice to which i heard a small voice "jii..." with that i recognised it's my wife's voice, I got panicked and acting like i am doing my work busily (my mind smriked at me thinking as in THE Ekaansh is fearing to his wife) she came towards me to give me my coffee and put on the table. i said "i thought uh are angry with me, why r uh bringing my coffee?" to which she replied "i know my responsibilities towards my husband, even if i am angry my conscience will not approve of it."with that she smiled extra sweetly and continued "whyy?? r uh expecting someone to give uh coffee or whatt?" sarcastically by not looking into my face, I smirked and said "i have such a sexy and beautiful wife why would i expect someone to give? " in clue she angrily replied "yeahh, i know very well who do uh want. Don't worry Ansh!!!" and rushed out of room before i can catch her and thought to deal with her later at night.

Aadhya's PoV-
At 8.30 pm .....
As it is time for dinner I helped workers in cooking while talking with them who are so nice and also known dadu, varun and my husband's favourites after sometime everyone came home and came for dinner. I arranged everything for dinner dadu said "bahu, tum bhi aajo baito ekaansh ke saath sab he na vo karlenge." with nodding i sat beside my husband even if i don't want, beside me sat my fav dewar jii "varun aap thik he na ,kuch hua kya? udas kyu lag rahi ho?" my husband asked him to which he just silently nodded his head and everyone started eating but varun didn't eat. So i observed him carefully to see he has a cut on his hand which need to be tended otherwise it will be infected so i hurriedly went towards living room to bring first aid kit to the dinning hall and sat on knees beside my dewar jii to which he and everyone got shocked and my husband said "what are you doing aadhya, get up??" to which I ignored him to say "see, varun got injured that's why i brought first aid kit to disinfect it." in clue varun said "it's ok bhabhi maa, mai thik hu aap utiye first, ye mere liye common he!" to this I bewildered and sighed "aap ke liye common hoga par mere liye nahi so chup chap baito, mai clean kardhungi aapki chot.." i commanded with this those three men sighed and sat on their seats. I cleaned the wound and bandaged it furthur and said "aap maat khaiye mai khilaungi aapko, wait i will wash my hands and come." i said and went from there to wash my hands. i came with a full plate but to see only my husband and dadu are present so i asked my husband "where is varun ekaansh?" to which he said "he went to his room and said he don't want to eat." continued eating by listening to his voice i sighed angrily "thoo, aap unkoo rukne ki koshish bhi nahi kiya??" with that i went to varun's room and knocked on it "come in" he said, after seeing me he closed his laptop "bhabhi maa aap yaha, mujhe kaane me mood nahi hai?" to which i said "yee kaana koi work nahi hai, when mood comes i will eat otherwise no!! is it dewar jii? if uh don't eat now, meri kasam mai aapse baat nahi karungi " with that i started leaving to which my brother-in-law said "rukh jao bhabhi mai kaa lungi" but i refused giving plate and showed his wound with my eyes to which he nodded and sat on his bed i started mixing rice and put it in his mouth. After 10 mins,i think he is somuch hungry that he completed everything on plate "thank you bhabhi maa"he said with tears forming in his eyes "kya hua, kuch kiya hee maine??" i worriedly asked, he just chuckled came towards me and said "mai kabhi aise maa haath ka kana nahi kaya par bhai khaya so for that i am very thankful to you bhabhi and can i sleep in your lap?" by listening this my heart melted for these men in this house as how they are living without a women's touch "bilkul,mai ee plate kitchen me raak ke athi hu"i said. i completed my work in kitchen and came to varun's room and sat on his bed in clue he came towards me and kept his head in my lap, slept immediately.

Ekaansh's PoV-

After aadhya went into varun's room i felt jealous of their relationship as she accepted him as her brother but avoiding me completely as i came out of my thought dadu said"hum bahut lucky hai. aise bahu lakhoo me eek hoti hai.. yeh heera hai kona maat ! thik he " again i nodded as i completely accept with him. Again with the same thought (why and what did i say to her that she is upset and angry with me? ussshhh??) i got a call from office for a file so i went to office and returned at mid night to see that aadhya is not in room. i went to see varun's room there she is sleeping against head rest of bed with varun's head on her lap like a small baby(i too want to sleep in her lap my heart screamed at me) surely she will get neck pain in the morning for sleeping like that. Sighed, i went towards them as if she know i am going to take varun's head from her lap she jerked immediately and got up observing who came,as she has seen my face she calmed herself and helped me in arranging varun on bed. Both of us left for our room as we entered she unkowingly went towards bed and slept there but me standing there like a intruder staring at her amusingly shook my head went to take bath and sleep. As I came out i went towards bed to sleep as it is midnight , turned towards my wife and asked in a low voice "what happened, what did i say to uhh?? why are you not saying anything.. please just don't ignore me biwi, i am so confused that only uh are in my mind.. " with that i kissed her head slightly to which she mumbled something and pouted . i badly want to kiss her pout but shaken that thought for now and i took her in my arms to smell her to calm myself and she also out her hand on my torso hugging me slept comfortably.

 i badly want to kiss her pout but shaken that thought for now and i took her in my arms to smell her to calm myself and she also out her hand on my torso hugging me slept comfortably