Aadhya's outburst

Ekaansh's PoV-
I went to open her vrath late as I was busy in office because of my accident. As I came home she did her pooja and I helped her in drinking water as soon as I did aadhya left from there by leaving me to myself (did I do wrong by not coming home) with this thought I went to my room to see my wife sleeping peacefully as I observed her to see she became thin and fragile as if she is not eating for somedays??? I sighed and went to take bath and came to bed to sleep beside my wife to pull her to my chest to see her sleeping on me I felt happy. I don't know what happened to me but I don't want to connect somuch with her and thought of clarifying myself and my worries to her in morning with that I kissed her forehead slept with smile.
In morning 8.00am
I opened my eyes to see my wife but she is not present so I got up and fresher up myself and came in by wearing a suit in clue my wife came in with coffee which is regular, I nodded at her to which she averted her gaze to leave from there but I caught her wrist to pull her to me. As I pulled her she became angry and said "leave me" to which I glared at her without leaving her to which she cried and said "leave..... me....!!! " " why should I leave u, u r my wife" I said to which she sadly chuckled with tears flowing " thoo apko mai wife lagthi hu!!! Thik he" with that she pulled her hand from but I pressed hard to which she hissed "y are u doing this to me" with pain but I became numb " because I have something to say to you!?" She nodded "before saying I will ask you something??" Said to which I nodded her to continue "I confessed uh right, do uh really love me?? Or is it my imagination!!" Asked with pain in her voice but my face became emotionless "no I don't, u r just my wife , I will do everything a husband does but I can't love uh" by this she nodded without any expression "don't expect anything from me and I will give uh everything a husband gives you, I respect you as a wife" with that I left to office leaving her to her thoughts. When I said those words even my heart is not accepting my words and it is breaking so much but I recovered it, I want to take a step forward to her to say I LOCE UH but I can't bear that pain again!!

Aadhya's PoV-
This is it, this is my fate as he said those words I just lost my last hope on him. I don't even know if I have the capability to withstand myself for my love or my husband. I don't know what to do with that I sat on floor and cried myself which did hurt me somuch that how can a husband say that to his wife, as a wife am I just a responsiblity to him or why does he don't love me. Why can't he try to accept and love me ?? With that I went to dining hall to see only Varun and dadu present there "where is Ekaansh aadhya?" Dadu asked
"Ekaansh ji koo ek important meeting he isiliye voo jaldhi gaye dadu" i recovered and said to which he nodded
"Bhabhi aap theek he na , aap bohot kamzoor dhik rahe he??" Varun asked worringly.
"Aisa kuch nahi he dewar jii, mai thik hoo"i said. As I went to sit my head spinning as I didn't eat maybe with that I sat on my place to eat but I don't want to eat anything so I thought of drinking orange juice as I took glass Varun put full glass of orange juice in front of me "now drink bhabi" he said.
As that smell hit my nose I got vomiting sensation to which I wanted to throw up what I ate so I instantly rushed towards my room and gaged everything which is present in my stomach. I felt so exhausted that I went to sleep after sometime Varun came "bhabhi aap thik ho na, if uh r not feeling good hum bhai ko call karenge" to which i immediately said "Noo don't say anything he is busy and mai theek hu Varun" he doubtfully nodded his head and left from there.

In the evening as I decide to go to temple I got ready in a simple saree and went to temple in car as I stepped out I felt dizzy again, I don't know what is happening with me but ignored that feeling.

As I did my pooja and gave Prasad to everyone suddenly I got dizzy as my eyes were closing and I fell down as someone catches me before falling. They finally took me towards temple and helped me sit there and lady asked me "are uh Okk??" With that I smiled and nodded "thank you help karne ke liye, I don't know from morning I am feeling dizzy, smelly and to throw up" with that i has seen their faces they nodded at her "can I know who uh r?? I am seeing uh both for the first time? As I visit every week!" I asked to which they looked at each other with something which looked like affection and love " yeah,hum yaha parso din aye hai, as we shifted here for work aur mai Noor kumari and him Ranveer Sharma" to which I nodded at them and started moving towards my car and stopped "what is ur name?"they asked "Aadhya Singh" I said with smile as I opened my car door Noor came towards me to say something to me to which I became shocked as I seen her face wide eyed when she put it in my hand...

DO UH WANNA KNOW WHAT NOOR SAID TO AADHYA...