TERRACE romance🔥

Ekaansh's PoV-
I have seen my Aadhya's face it was priceless to which I awed at her without showing my expression "chalo biwi hum leke chalthe he aapko" with that he took her to terrace and took back his hands from her eyes,she opened her eyes to see it is their home terrace which is decorated with lights, table for two and a camp tent to which she awed at ,by her expression I can say that she loved it then she turned towards me "Ekaansh jii, thank you so much" with a glint in her eyes and hugged me to which I felt satisfied with the look on my wife's face.

Ekaansh's PoV-I have seen my Aadhya's face it was priceless to which I awed at her without showing my expression "chalo biwi hum leke chalthe he aapko" with that he took her to terrace and took back his hands from her eyes,she opened her eyes to s...

I said "is this terrace date ok with you! Will uh spend ur time with me" to which she immediately nodded , I took her towards the table and ate our dinner with minimal food. After completing we memorised our childhood events and I said " do uh want to know about me biwi??" " yes, mai mere husband ko janne ke liye thayar hu!!" She replied immediately with that I nodded and said " actually when I was six my parents were killed in an accident as I said accident, who did that they were rivals of my father in business. as my father started new business which got fame in less time but crashed down when my parents died leaving me and Varun who is 2yrs who don't know anything who are his parents but me who know everything just watched them as we are not stable that time so we went to dadu. From there as I became 16, I went to pursue my studies in abroad leaving dadu and Varun here so I don't have that much affection but I love them the most. Finally I regained that fame in business world (and also underworld) and found out about those rivals who killed my parents and gave them the necessary punishment for their crimes(I.e., death in my world) and here I am standing before you as your husband. Actually I really like you and wanted to go forward in our life because of my life situations I became arrogant and dominating which is required for the business and also I just don't attach to anyone because I don't want to fall weak. I am really sorry for what I said that night and after our marriage I didn't go to anyone okkk you are my only one." Which that I has seen her face to see tears in her face continued " what happened y r uh crying ??" To which she shook her head and said "Noo not like that, I like uh too, and if uh love/like someone u r not weak" with that she turned her face without giving eye contact to me " it's okk baba I know" I smirked to see she is blushing hard and again her face became doubtful and asked " who is Sara?I want to know who is she??" With that she saw my face where there is none and said "she is no one to me she is just a bitch" "then why did uh call me that ?" She said angrily to which I sighed and said "she is just a fuck buddy and I didn't meet her after our marriage, I don't want her even!! Okk do uh get it now" I rolled my eyes then I seen her face which became relaxed after listening and said "thank you for clarifying and uh should never talk to her, is that clear?" She said with a dominating voice even I am amused " really wifey uh want to dominate me, I will show you what domination is !!!" With that I took her towards the camp tent. " I really want to show uh that I like uh , can I?" With that she blushed and nodded like a good submissive wife. I kissed her hard on her lips without leaving without breathe "I will show uh now" i slept on her lap with a smile on my face with content.

 I kissed her hard on her lips without leaving without breathe "I will show uh now" i slept on her lap with a smile on my face with content

I got up from her lap and kissed on her forehead. I went down towards her neck to kiss her there where I found a secret spot which I got a moan from her "Ansh....." I groaned when I heard her nickname for me "I like it from your lips babe!!" I said huskily in her ears to which she moved towards my front as her back is in my front.
I removed her blouse strings to kiss her there still moved towards shoulder to remove her pallu but she said "Ansh jii,, Yahaa koyi dekh legaa!!" But to that "koi nahi dekega mai hu na!!koi mardh tujhe aisaa dekhliya tho mai uskoo mar dunga" I said seriously to which she nodded and I started continuing my work with her pallu to pull it hard as she gasped in shock "ansshhh..! Thoda slow.you will tear the saree" I just chuckled but went down on her bosoms as she just blushed, i just pressed on her which are so soft and which are MINE. Took her clothes off and mine with her and went down on her to see her wet i groaned at that feeling, put my tongue on her as she moaned so hard "Ansh... it's so good...ahhh...." To which I continued with my tongue until I got hard and she orgasmed so hard that may be everyone present on that floor heard her this got my dominating side smirking at me (well done my boy!!!) she just looked sated and she is ready to sleep but I said " no babe not just yet,I just got hard and started!!!!" With that I touched my part to her s*x to which "ahhhh...yes..!!"  She groaned when I heard her moans I went hard on her that she continuously shouting my name, after sometime we both were drenched in sweat to which she moaned "yes Ansh just like that...yes's....there yes....ahhhh..Ansh I am cumming" to this I said "wait..." she groaned but held her back and said "I can't Ansh plz" I too got my high and said "now..." with that she released on me. I emptied in her,pulled my self out and slept on her chest to which both of us came from our high. I slept on her boobs and groaned to which she caressed my hair to kiss on my forehead.

She slept there itself in return I just drapped us in a bedsheet "thank you Aadhya, my lovely wife

She slept there itself in return I just drapped us in a bedsheet "thank you Aadhya, my lovely wife." said to her slowly by kissing her on chest and slept there on the terrace.