R THEY NOT IN love??

Author's PoV-
As they both reached home Ekaansh observed his wife who is so silent as she is so talkative she asked him if he is Okk or not for n number of time to which he got irritated by her "aap thik ho na" with that he said angrily "aadhya i am really fyn,uh r asking me like what 100 times!!aadhya, seriously???" With that she nodded and went from there silently. Even he got surprised with her as she went silently from there without disturbing him. He slept as medicines took effect on him, she came towards him and observed him mumbled " I am sorry Ekaansh jii for irritating you, I will not irritate you" with that she left her room to living room and sat there. She doesn't know why she is feeling like that but she is extremely taking stress on herself and also taking extra care for him may be she just feared as to what is going to happen to her. She went into the kitchen to cook for her husband as Varun went to office to take care of business and dadu in political mess not present with them right now so only both are present in that mansion maybe as only she is present she is feeling lonely.
At 12.30 pm afternoon..
Aadhya went to their room to help him in getting up and took him to bath but he said "I can do my bath myself" with that she nodded and went outside. Ekaansh is not liking the way he is taken care off as he is not comfortable with that and shakes of all feelings (may be medicines are affecting him also, as he is feeling restless) but here Aadhya is feeling like she did some mistake that's why Ekaansh is like that so didn't say anything but in her heart she is felt that hurt but didn't show on her face as she kept a blank face. Finally after lunch both of them didn't talk to each other even, it's like strangers are living in that mansion as at evening Varun came and chatted with his bhabi they both had their dinner in clue he left to his room , aadhya left for their room to see he is sleeping comfortably on bed so she just slept on couch as she didn't want to disturb in his sleep as he is injured. This created a void between them even they expressed their feelings. Ekaansh totally closed himself against everyone but here Aadhya just thought that because of her confession he is doing this with her so she just ignored him totally. She took care of him like a wife does to her husband but didn't talk to him even Ansh also didn't try to talk to her. They both were hurting themselves in between. As she can't bare that silence in that mansion she left to temple with their driver which is 1hr distance from their mansion. When she reached and stepped into the temple she felt peace by forgetting everything that is happening in her life, she took a deep breathe and went to garbalay of shiv temple and did Archana on Ekaansh name for his safety and health. She went to give Prasad to everyone and sat there on temple steps thinking something

When a small boy who is 4 yrs may be, he came towards her with crying face and said "mujhe bookh lag rahi he kuch dedho didi "with an innocent face to which her heart melted at him and took him towards a shop and brought him all food and gave it t...

When a small boy who is 4 yrs may be, he came towards her with crying face and said "mujhe bookh lag rahi he kuch dedho didi "with an innocent face to which her heart melted at him and took him towards a shop and brought him all food and gave it to him "aap khao" in clue he ate everything and said "danyavaad didi" to which she caressed his face "aapka koyi he yaha" she asked to which he nodded and took her to his mother "yeh mera ma hai?" To which she left him there after giving some money and went from there to temple. She sat there thinking how her life changed within some days as she missed her parents bhai and her cousins. Even she has a husband but couldn't share anything with him as he is just irritated by her, she just felt so lonely that even in her past she didn't feel like that like no one is there for her at the moment to share her feelings with that she just cried for herself and went home. As she entered her husband came towards her "where did uh go??" He asked angrily "I went to temple" she replied without seeing his face " can't you inform me??" To which she said "as if uh care !!" With that she went into the kitchen to cook. Those three sat and ate while talking to Varun but ignoring each other again. Ekaansh just got tensed before as he thought that she left him that's why he asked her angrily (again there is a misunderstanding between them which they both are ignoring).

After 2 weeks....
Ekaansh got healthy and started doing his work from home as he got busy in his work and ignored his wife completely as he started behaving with her as older Ekaansh even aadhya didn't ask him what is the reason because she just thought that he is in his stress as she thought he didn't like her that's why he is behaving so even she accepted that and ignored him. She wanted to ask him but she feared that he will reject her and here Ekaansh just don't want to attach himself to aadhya as he feared that if she left him, he will not be himself again( they both are right themselves but as a couple they have to share their views and help each other which is missing in these couple) she took responsibilities of a wife and daughter in law of that house. But she has no one to share herself as no one asked her how is she??? Is she eating or not??? She just feared for her future.... She just wanted to meet her parents and cry on their shoulders. This became her routine after his accident.

After 2 days (Karwa chauth)
At early morning she ate her sergi which will be given to her by her mother in law but as she is not present she just took it herself as she is taking that vrath for her husband still she loves him hard. She wore a red saree in which she glowed differently went to her husband to take ashirvaad from him and he gave her a beautiful red saree for the evening rasam as it is a tradition (husband should give a saree to his wife on karvachauth).she arranged everything for the evening pooja and left to get ready as everyone are coming to their house for their pooja to open their vrath even, she fresher up and got ready in a beautiful red saree with jewellery to which she still looked like a bride.

she arranged everything for the evening pooja and left to get ready as everyone are coming to their house for their pooja to open their vrath even, she fresher up and got ready in a beautiful red saree with jewellery to which she still looked like...

She looked so beautiful that every man will fall for her but she is just missing her Ansh so badly that her face looked gloom in dullness but covered it. At 7.00 pm all women did the pooja and waiting for the moon to appear so they can open their vrath by drinking water from their husband after waiting for 3 hrs the moon came but there is no Ansh. She just wanted to wait for him to open her vrath so everyone did their vrath and went from there but only aadhya is waiting for her husband who forgot that today is karvachauth even after this she understood him that he is busy. After waiting for another 1hr she decided to call him. Ekaansh got busy in his work as soon as he received his wife's call he remembered that it is karvachauth so he cut the call and went directly to home their he found aadhya waiting for him ,she didn't say one word to him but came towards him with netted thali and did her rasam to which he helped her in drinking water with that she just left from there leaving Ansh with himself.

She just went to washroom and sat there thinking to herself crying in front of a mirror, came out and directly went to bed to sleep as her back touched bed she went to sleep as she was exhausted from her duties for the day and also she was feeling...

She just went to washroom and sat there thinking to herself crying in front of a mirror, came out and directly went to bed to sleep as her back touched bed she went to sleep as she was exhausted from her duties for the day and also she was feeling low for some days but ignored it..