Chapter 2 Violence In Paradise

Morado I just want you to know that I'm more than your pal

Morado I just want you to know that I'm more than your pal. I'm something greater. You're probably hearing this in your dreams. I can't really remember it, but when we were on the ship. I wasn't a Pal then. I was like you, and we were friends.

     Moon is rubbing her cheek against mine as I wake up. It's cute so I hold her closer. She looks at me and smiles.

     "Moon, Moon Lu-, Lunaris Moon, Moon loves," Moon grabs at her head.

     "It's ok, don't overdue yourself," I say pulling her hands onto my shoulders.

     "Lunaris?" She says with questioning eyes.

     "It's ok, no one is going to hurt you, I'm here Moon," I say petting her head.

I can hear her in my head again. She's made a home for herself there, in my head.

    I need you. Morado, who knows me but you? I don't even know me. Remember me, and tell me who I am. Please.

     "Calm down Moon, let's just rest some more, I'm here for you," I say rubbing her cheek.

     Moon leans into my palm and her eyes begin to water. I don't know if she's controlling me or just in my head.  I can hear her voice like a plea for help.

     "It's ok, just lie down, everything is going to be ok," I say with a smile.

     Moon lays her head in my lap and I pet her soft fur. Everything is not going to be ok Moon. Dr. PAL wasn't honest about the islands at all. This place seems like a tropical vacation, but it's more of a nightmare. I won't figure anything out sitting around though. It's time we left camp and went out exploring.

     "Cattiva, Cat, Cat, Cat," a small Pal says running around in the grass.

     Cattiva is a cute little pink furred cat looking Pal. It was the small creature that's brains got blown through the palm of my hand. I should catch one though, they could be useful. I'll just have Moon use an attack to weaken it and catch it in a pal sphere.

     "Moon, weaken that pal so I can catch," I yell.

     Lunaris used black flame blades.

     "CAT! CAT! CAT!" The creature screams crawling across the grass.

     Cattiva leaves a trail of blood as it crawls away from its severed legs screaming. I grab at my mouth but it's too late. I fall to my knees and vomit.

     "Luna?" moon says patting my shoulder.

     "What the hell was that, oh my god you, Moon, what the hell," I yell grabbing at my head.

     The poor creature continues to scream as it tries to crawl away.

     "Moon, please, make it stop," I plea.