Chapter 6 Thunder Bear on the Windswept Hills

I work on my base a bit before I get the wild idea to head north

I work on my base a bit before I get the wild idea to head north. There's a tower there and I want to know why they are so special. I'm bad with directions so I head a little further north east and meet an interesting pal.

It's a large blue snake looking creature with bright blue eyes. The creature leans up and sniffs the air folding its ears back as I approach.

"Chillet?" The creature says as it's ears twitch.

I return Moon to her sphere so she doesn't murder it with the seven flaming meteor tornadoes of the apocalypse.

Chillet moves closer to me sniffing me in a cute way. This ice dragon is sizing me up, and looking super cute doing it. I'm not falling for it though. I slap Chillet over the head with a bat and it curls into a ball on the ground holding it's head looking sad. I toss a sphere and it rumbles a few times before locking. Sorry Chillet. I didn't want to hurt you, but this is how things are.

Pal #055 Chillet

It can curl up its body and roll around at extremely high speeds. Long ago, people would tie bags of milk to domesticated Chillet as they grazed to produce butter using this spinning force.

I send Chillet out and it stares at me twitching its ears. Moon floats up beside me.

     "Luna-ris?" She says tilting her head curiously.

"It's so cute, isn't it so cute Moon!" I yell.

"Chi-llet."

"Luna," Moon replies crossing her arms.

       "I mean, of-course you're cuter," I say with a smile.

      "Chi-llet," it says curling into a ball at my feet.

     "Moon," she says squinting her eyes.

      I lean down and pat Chillet on its head. It seems Chillet has won the cuteness competition. I still need to head back to camp and see who I have that is strong enough to challenge that tower though. I've heard there is a powerful foe inside, someone connected with the syndicate.

     Chillet looks super cute as it scurries along the ground beside me. Moon is crossing her arms with a scowl on her face as she floats at my side.

     "Come on Moon, I don't like you any less, but Chillet is just cute," I say rubbing her back.

     Moon turns her head and floats away. I can't imagine why she is so jealous. Well, I went way too far north before the trail led back around. It's almost dark so I return Chillet to its sphere and send out Sam.

     "Morado, finally, it's lonely in those spheres you know mi amigo," Sam says forming a campfire by the edge of a small lake.

     We're just down hill from the tower, but we've been walking all day so I think we should rest. Plus I'll be able to cook some of these berries I picked  were we found Chillet.