Chapter 3 A Samurai Arrives

There is a lot of building and grinding for resources before I have enough spheres to catch more Pals

There is a lot of building and grinding for resources before I have enough spheres to catch more Pals. The more I catch the more help I have at our little settlement. Growing berries, and mining ore. Loads of fun.

My pals lay down to rest as the sun dips below the horizon. I'm still mining ore when the chill of nightfall reaches me. It doesn't bother me in my new armor though. However, I do feel strange.

I freeze as I feel a pain in my head. What the hell is going on? Shit, my nose is bleeding. I kneel down wiping blood from my nose. My paldeck dings and I pull it out.

Player #075 Ashley, joined the game.

I look up and a young red headed girl with a ponytail is standing over me.

"Sup, name's Ashley, you aren't looking super today, here take this," she says tossing a bottle at my head.

I grab it off the ground rubbing my skull. Thing is made of glass. Tastes like strawberries though. It seems to give me a boost of energy.

"Just a Lunaris and a Bushi with you, hold on, why do your Mozzarinas look like large breasted women?" She asks.

"A special elixir I got courtesy of Dr. PAL, I don't know how to turn them back," I say embarrassed.

"Their boobs are so big, and yet they're still so cute, where did your friend get this elixir?" Ashley asks.

"It was something Dr. PAL got off the black market," I reply.

"Sweet, you wanna do a dungeon, or we could roll up on a boss, if you're still making your base out of wood then you obviously haven't fought one yet," she says rubbing her chin.

"You wouldn't happen to have any cake, would you?" She asks biting her lip.

"Cake, no, why does everyone want cake so bad?" I ask.

"When Pals mate they share a cake, it's romantic to them, Pals have lost most of their emotions, and the cake reminds them of pleasant times, and then they have a pleasant time," Ashley replies with a smile.

Moon steps up to me holding a cake and I look away embarrassed.

"Luna- ris," she says with a smile.

"Wow, something wrong with you buddy, but I can't leave now cause I'm worried about what you might do to that poor brainwashed Lunaris, I'll have to watch over you, you perve," Ashley says squinting her eyes at me.

Ashley tries to explain to Moon that she shouldn't share a cake with me. Moon seems confused. I think she meant something different by it. Maybe it's her birthday?

     I step into my small wooden base as Ashley follows me. She shuts the door behind us locking Moon and Sam out.

"So, what kind of rig you using, I'm on the 4070 deluxe, I can feel you anywhere you touch me," Ashley says getting undressed.