Chapter 10 Syndicate Part II

Mr

     Mr. Kitty is the first to battle Grizzbolt. He doesn't fare well against another wild beast. He probably used most of his energy getting Sam and Jessica. I send in Sam next.

     They dance around the room for a bit. Sam and Grizzbolt seem pretty evenly matched. If he can't do it then all I have is Sally and Indigo? I thought I left her sphere at the base. Maybe it swapped out when I lost Moon's sphere.

     Grizzbolt slams down a massive lightning bolt on Sam. He absorbs it in his sword and deflects it back at Grizzbolt. Grizzbolt yells banging on its chest. Lightning attacks must make it stronger.

     "Sambushi, don't fight to defend, go on the assault," I yell.

    "But Morado, Grizzbolt have a high defense," Sam replies.

     "They can take hits, but they stagger easily due to their timid nature, you can do this Sambushi," I yell.

     Sam lays in with a bunch of heavy sword strikes. Grizzbolt staggers and falls back. His strong attacks stagger so he can move in with lighter and quicker attacks. This is a perfect strategy. Atleast it seems that way.

    "Glizziebear, they're going to hurt me, they're going to hurt your little Zoey," Zoey says tearing up.

      Grizzbolt looks over at Zoey and takes a deep breath.

    "Boltclaw!" Grizzbolt yells.

     "Mierda," Sam says as bolts of lighting run up and down Grizzbolt's claws.

     Grizzbolt swings at Sambushi and he blocks. The lightning in Grizzbolts claws runs up and down Sambushi's sword before sending him flying.

     Damnit, all my strongest pals are down. I feel Indigo's sphere vibrate. I pull it from my belt and toss it on the ground.

     Indigo steps out in a cute kimono and raises a wooden staff that I'm sure she doesn't need. She's holding a glowing book in her other hand.

     "Dragon Meteor," Indigo yells.

     Large meteors appear in the sky above Grizzbolt and Zoey. Grizzbolt shields Zoey from them. She takes a beating though. Indigo lowers her stick and steps back. Her attack didn't do as much as she was expecting.

     "Grizzbolt, let's show daddy what we got," Zoey says climbing ontop of her.

    Grizzbolt pulls a mini gun out of its ass. I can't see anywhere else it would have come from. Zoey smiles holding onto Grizzbolt as it readies itself to become a one woman firing squad.

     Grizzbolt looks different holding that gun. Like she's the goddess of death. And maybe she is death for me. I grab Indigo in time to save her life. The mini gun doesn't make a bang when it fires, it's more of a buzzing sound. Like a saw cutting things apart.