Chapter 17 Round Two Fight

The sound of gunshots fills the air as the muzzle flashes on my new rifle

The sound of gunshots fills the air as the muzzle flashes on my new rifle. It's far more powerful than my pistol was. Sambushi places his right hand on my shoulder as the magazine runs dry.

"Morado, do you understand what you have to do?" Sambushi asks his voice seeming cold and calculating.

"Don't worry Sam, I can do it," I reply loading another magazine.

     "That's what worries me mijo."

It must be some season reminiscent of fall. The cherry blossom petals dance through the air as I approach Lily's tower. Sam joins me holding out his right hand so the petals can fill his palm.

"Moon wouldn't come would she?" he asks staring down at my spheres.

"I didn't want her to, there's something between her and Lily, I didn't want her to see this," I reply.

      "Did she object?" Sam asks.

      "No."

A gentle breeze blows by as my knuckles pound against the door. Feet scurry within and the lock clicks as my adversary swings the door wide open. Her smile betrays her intentions as she invites me in. Lyleen lingers over us as me and Sambushi stand toe to toe with the leader of the Free Pal Alliance. Lily Everhart.

"I don't usually ask for this, but I am curious," Lily says moving close to me.

She approaches me, her eyes filled with curiosity and lust. I take a step back but she continues her advance. I'm backed up to Sam before I stop and she reaches down grabbing my hand.

"I've never kissed a boy sober," she says with a playful smile.

"Me either," I reply.

Lily leans in and I can feel her breath against my lips. It's a cool mint with a hint of oranges. I lean in and feel her moist lips against mine. It's a soft and tender kiss, well except. She is very natural so she didn't shave her lip. I lean back quickly without thinking.

"What's wrong?" Lily asks confused.

"It's nothing, you just kind of have a little you know, mustache," I say biting my lip nervously.

Lily runs her finger tip over her top lip and then squints her eyes. She seems to be very self conscious about the hair on her upper lip. It's a wonder she doesn't shave it.

"Mother fucker, I put on all this make-up, I did my hair, my breath is hella fresh, and a few hairs on my lip turn you off, I'm wearing expensive lingerie under this toga I'll have you know!" Lily yells.

"Oh, I'm sorry, is your boyfriend coming over later?" I ask rubbing my head.

"You know I was hoping we could mate first, that way when I kill you I'd have a little you to remember us by, but I guess that's not happening," Lily says backing up to Lyleen.