Chapter 14 Zoey and a Damn Mammorest

I use all my vacation hours to take some time off at my base on the plateau of new beginnings

I use all my vacation hours to take some time off at my base on the plateau of new beginnings. It's a quiet place for me to soak my feet and relax. That is, until Zoey shows up. It's not that she is unwelcome. I wasn't expecting her though.

I should have known she was going to ask for something by the way she was dressed. A long silk Kimono covered in cherry blossoms. Still wearing that beanie, does she mean to bathe in it?

"Why are you here, come to spy on me pervert," Zoey says angrily.

"What are you talking about? this is my base," I reply kicking my feet in the water.

When she notices I'm alone it peaks her curiosity. She approaches me with a playful smile.

"Where is your Lunaris?" She asks.

"Moon, she's asleep, why do you need her?" I ask.

"It's just me and you then?" She asks biting her thumbnail mischievously.

     "Yeah, is that a problem?" I reply.

     Zoey steps toward the water and her kimono slides on to the ground. Wow, not quite what I expected to happen. She keeps calling me a pervert but she's the one barring it all.

     "Don't mind me loser, is the water still warm?" Zoey asks smiling.

     "It's pleasant," I say inviting her in.

     She joins me in the bath. I've noticed she's become very comfortable around me. Not afraid to display herself. I can't say I'm not blushing while we soak under the waterfall. My ignorance isn't blinding. I can see that Zoey likes me, but I don't know how to go about it.

     "Get me a towel dummy, we can't sit in the water forever," Zoey says covering her breasts.

     I run naked through my cabin to a wooden chest. I can hear Zoey laughing behind me as I retrieve two towels. I suppose she intended for me to be the entertainment tonight.

     "Haha, nice ass," Zoey giggles.

     After the bath Zoey joins me in my room. She has a lustful look in her bright pink eyes. Not like she wants me though, more like she wants something from me. She grabs my hand and leans against me.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Zoey says rubbing her cheek against me.

"Zoey I'm not sure-."

"I'm being cute so you'll say yes, I can resort to other methods if you prefer a more violent approach," Zoey says biting my arm.

"Shit, don't do that," I say swatting her away.

"Now that I have your attention, I need some Mammorest powder, my symptoms are... just get me some powder ok," she says seeming more serious.