Chapter 2: Start to a Dream

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-"

Clarissa reached over to cut off her alarm. It was 7 AM on a Saturday. She sat up in her bed and did a nice big stretch. "Man, I've been dreaming about Hyunjin for a week now. I wonder what it would be like to actually hangout with him and have coffee together." She said to herself as she got up out of bed and walked towards the window of her room. The weather was nice today. Not a cloud in the sky, and the sound of the morning birds was always her favorite part about mornings, which is why she would have the window cracked open just enough for her to hear them.

She turned around and went to sit back on her bed to check her phone. She always had to check her phone in the morning to see if she missed anything important
throughout the night. While looking around on her phone, she receives a text.

Bella:
Hey hey! Good morning. I hope you didn't forget about our exciting day today!

That's right!! Clarissa didn't know what she would do without her. She would forget everything if it wasn't for Izzy.

Clarissa:
Thank you for reminding me. I would've gone insane if I missed the concert. I can't believe that I even forgot about it! I've been looking forward to it for months.

Bella:
I know lol. You're just extremely forgetful at crucial times.

Clarissa:
I didn't even go shopping like I needed to. I gotta look good for this show. You know, just in case I get a chance to meet the one and only Hwang Hyunjin. 😂😍

Bella:
You are so delusional. But, anything could happen. I need to go shopping too. We can go together. I'll come pick you up when you're ready.

Clarissa:
Coolio

She walks into the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush her teeth and clean her face. She decides to hold off on the makeup, and will just do it when it gets closer to the Stray Kids show.

Looking at her sopping wet red hair in the mirror, she decides to blow dry it so it ends up looking more thick and full. She walks out of her bathroom in her matching black silk bra and bikini style underwear with a little lace on the top. Looking through her closet she decides to wear a loose fitting grey short sleeved T-shirt with a little pocket at top right corner, a pair of black leggings and some ankle boots.

"Time to go eat some breakfast." Clarissa says to herself, as she trots down the stairs of her apartment. Entering her black and white kitchen, she opens the fridge to see what she has available to eat. "Ugh. I have nothing good. I guess I need to do some grocery shopping as well. Probably tomorrow though. I have a feeling I'll be out all day doing other things and won't have time for grocery shopping." She opens her freezer and grabs the second to last breakfast sandwich that she has, and pops it in the microwave.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. She opens the microwave and grabs her sandwich and goes to sit on the couch in the living area. She gets on her phone and pulls up YouTube and tries to find something to watch that is Stray Kids related to get her in the mood for the day.

As she finishes her sandwich, she gets a text from Bella.

Bella:
Girl, are you ready yet? I feel like I've been waiting forever for you.

Clarissa:
Geez, it's only been an hour. But yes. I am ready. I just finished breakfast.

Bella:
Okaayyy. I will be there in about 10.

Isabella and Clarissa have been best friends since elementary school. They've been through their ups and downs, but their friendship is so strong that nothing will ever break them apart. They've both graduated from High School about 2 years ago. After graduation they were thinking about living together as roommates, but they didn't want to risk anything getting in the way of their friendship. I mean they're 20 now, what could happen?